Jamie Vardy record

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hamburg Blade

Reaction score
Don't think it's been mentioned on here before, but just watching Sky goals on sunday and they put up a table to show how Vardy has equalled the record for Premier League scorers in successive top division games - he has 11. However they showed the record for all top division games, not just PL, which is very unusual for them, and there is only one better than Vardy on 11 - and that is

Jimmy Dunne - Sheffield United - Oct 1931 to Jan 1932 - 12 games.

I didn't know that so let's hope Vardy fails to score in his next match!

Damn. You do realise there's a time difference here in Germany, don't you? Add that to the brain delay between my ears and I'm actually ahead.

Don't think it's been mentioned on here before, but just watching Sky goals on sunday and they put up a table to show how Vardy has equalled the record for Premier League scorers in successive top division games - he has 11. However they showed the record for all top division games, not just PL, which is very unusual for them, and there is only one better than Vardy on 11 - and that is

Jimmy Dunne - Sheffield United - Oct 1931 to Jan 1932 - 12 games.

I didn't know that so let's hope Vardy fails to score in his next match!
no i did,nt know that either, o_O as you say HB lets hope vardy fails to score in the next game,would be nice to hold on to one record for a change ;)

Did you use Google Translate for that? I actually couldn't understand it and only got what you were saying by putting it back through Google! It doesn't really translate, it just makes up its own language.
I'll be honest, being away, I am shielded from the worst of it. I have great sympathy for all the season ticket holders at the moment - and admiration that you keep turning up.

Back
Top Bottom