Jamie Murphy needs a song!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To the fans who used to watch TC - one of his songs was very simple.....

Tony, Tony, Currieeeeeeee - and just repeated

why not, Jamie, Jamie, Murphyyyyyy

It fits, it's simple and from the days when it used to get sung to TC, it was very loud.

UTB

Great that he has signed an extension to his contract but if we don't go up this season, he needs to move on and upwards, he is far too good for this level and deserves at least to be plying his trade at Championship level.

Great that he has signed an extension to his contract but if we don't go up this season, he needs to move on and upwards, he is far too good for this level and deserves at least to be plying his trade at Championship level.

"Super Super Super J, Super Jamie Murphy."

Sorry bit weak I know but it's a difficult name.

From 2:30.... "Oh Jamie Murphy, take me higher! Oh Jamie Murphy, take me hiiiiigher!"

Lame or genius? :D

To the tune of Bad Moon Rising, it's been in my head since the guy (chemicalengineer?) put the video on of the Argentine fans singing on the beach:

Jamie Jamie Jamie Murphy....

Then it needs a smart second line. Or just add in Ryan Flynn, always felt that they come as a pair anyway.

Another tune from days gone by.....

Jamie
Jamie Murphy
Jamie Murphy's on the wing
Jamie
Jamie Murphy
Jamie chases every thing

Murphy has been outstanding for us since Clough arrived, he's just signed a new contract and I feel he needs a chant, what can we come up with?

Aren't the two we already have for him enough then?

De de de de Jamie murphy

And the yaya/ kolo toure which we sing for murphy and Baxter

Aren't the two we already have for him enough then?

De de de de Jamie murphy

And the yaya/ kolo toure which we sing for murphy and Baxter

Sorry SwissBlade, but they sound about as original as all the pig fans songs during the 90's...either rip offs of other teams songs or anything with a de de de de or der der der der der.

Jamie Jamie Jamie Murphy....

Then it needs a smart second line. Or just add in Ryan Flynn, always felt that they come as a pair anyway.

Seems a little unusual, maybe a Scottish thing, but if it keeps them both happy and at The Lane, then who am I too comment.. Is Mrs Flynn expecting a child soon too?

Sorry SwissBlade, but they sound about as original as all the pig fans songs during the 90's...either rip offs of other teams songs or anything with a de de de de or der der der der der.
Player songs are rarely original. However they're catchy and when you have 4-5000 fans singing the McNulty song which then transitions perfectly into murphy as the sub off/ on it sounds fantastic.

recycled an old one fvrom woodward and morris

We've got Jamie Jamie Jamie Murphy on the wing, on the wing
Jamie Jamie Murphy, Jamie Murphy on the wing
Jamie Jamie Murphy, Jamie Murphy on the wing

Not quite for Murph but my mate/who I sit next to and his bro' cobbled this together for Che (from the Ched song).........................................
We signed a lad from Ilkeston called Che, called Che
He'll fire us to the Championship in May, in May
He scored a goal and that was it, the Shoreham boys all had a fit
Young Che Adams, United's 29.

Please feel free to share - need to get this one going

Re Murphy: what's wrong with the "Hey Jude" chorus with just his surname?

I well remember the "Beattie" version ringing out round Oakwell in 2008 after James B had scored a brace in the notorious Morgan/Hume game and very effective it sounded, too.

Lady GaGa - Paparazzi

"I'm your biggest fan,
I'll follow you until you love me,
Jamie,
Jamie Murphy!"

Back
Top Bottom