IT'S A MYTH CREATED BY THE HATERS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The fact we have no CMs OR that we need another one IS A MYTH

We have Fleck, Basham, Whiteman, Scougall, Coutts and reed. That's enough.

Get over it, if you can't count that's 6 CMs.

Great Transfer window

Have a good one.

Reed? + is Coutts still transfer listed btw?

Can we recall James Wallace from Fleetwood in necessary? You know if we need some help behind the counter at the super store?
That's another one to add, so 7. James Wallace is still at Sheffield united, Kieran Wallace is on loan at fleetwood.

Is this another OP from a McCabe cousin? Another asset stripping of the football team - in whose interest? How low do the McCabe dynasty plan to take us. Unless there is radical structural change, we will be in the fourth division next season. And then where?

That's another one to add, so 7. James Wallace is still at Sheffield united, Kieran Wallace is on loan at fleetwood.

Yer kidding! ,I just saw the headline Wallace on loan and assumed..

Where the fuck is J. Wallace then?

Yer kidding! ,I just saw the headline Wallace on loan and assumed..

Where the fuck is J. Wallace then?

Teaching Jimmy Hoffa to ride Shergar I think. With Lord Lucan and our own HRH watching from the sidelines.

Louis Reed, or have we sold him for over a million to a premier league team to be stuck in their reserves too?

Rumoured to have gone to Hartlepool on loan isn't he?
Maybe they've pulled the plug on this with no incoming CM...?

That list has promotion quality running right through it. ;)

Its not about the numbers its the amount of quality that counts. If we are lucky and Coutts steps up to the plate and comes good (a big leap of faith needed here) and Fleck can stay injury free, then we might be ok until we can strengthen again in January. Maybe Whiteman will come good also but it certainly wouldnt have hurt our cause if we had brought in a bit of quality in the middle of the park to add to what we had. Wilders made his call. I just hope it doesnt come back to bite him on the arse.

Can we recall James Wallace from Fleetwood in necessary? You know if we need some help behind the counter at the super store?

There's a small step to overcome on the way out. The insurance premiums would be prohibitive.

I finally side with Pinchy. Discount Reed from the list. We are bereft a CM unless Brooks comes good

Great Transfer window

Have a good one.
I like the fight back against the depressives fella, but it has more credibility of we do it with some honesty.

Coutts, Reed and Scougall have done nothing over a prolonged period. We are now left waiting and hoping to be proved wrong.

Whiteman will be another Reed, I fear.

Wallace us fucked, simple as that.

Basham is......Basham. Does an okay job in numerous positions. Sometimes well above average, sometimes well below.

Fleck will grow into a good player for us, but we really could have done with a quality addition here. Let's hope Wilder can deliver what his predecessors have failed to do with our existing midfielders.

I like the fight back against the depressives fella, but it has more credibility of we do it with some honesty.

Coutts, Reed and Scougall have done nothing over a prolonged period. We are now left waiting and hoping to be proved wrong.

Basham is......Basham. Does an okay job in numerous positions. Sometimes well above average, sometimes well below.

Fleck will grow into a good player for us, but we really could have done with a quality addition here. Let's hope Wilder can deliver what his predecessors have failed to do with our existing midfielders.

How could he forget Wallace...that's 7!

Great Transfer window

Have a good one.
Sorry to put a damper on the ecstasy your feeling, while thinking about our midfield players, however perhaps you may like to take time to consider our likely first choice back four. Two loan signings and a transfer listed full back, in Freeman. One of the loan signings spent last season at Oldham and the other is a Wolves reserve, who is recovering from a long term injury.
We needed to sign at last three extra players to bolster the squad, however over the last two days we have let three go and signed three.
I cant believe there is anyone out there who is genuinely happy with today's events.

I would put Brooks in there ,in front of Whiteman in fact.

He'll only call in sick anyway. Delicate hypochondriac cunt that he his.

Walking down to the ground on Saturday from the Old Queens' Head I saw an ambulance flying down the A61 southbound, my first thought is that he'd tried to warm up

Walking down to the ground on Saturday from the Old Queens' Head I saw an ambulance flying down the A61 southbound, my first thought is that he'd tried to warm up
will that be the air ambulance....:D

Sorry to put a damper on the ecstasy your feeling, while thinking about our midfield players, however perhaps you may like to take time to consider our likely first choice back four. Two loan signings and a transfer listed full back, in Freeman. One of the loan signings spent last season at Oldham and the other is a Wolves reserve, who is recovering from a long term injury.
We needed to sign at last three extra players to bolster the squad, however over the last two days we have let three go and signed three.
I cant believe there is anyone out there who is genuinely happy with today's events.
This BBC article says it all really.

"The 23-year-old has not played a first-team game since breaking a bone in his foot in March.

Lafferty, 27, has played only 40 league games for the Clarets since joining the club from Derry City in January 2012.

He had two loan spells at League One side Oldham last season, making a total of 15 appearances."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37238148

Have you ever seen any of our new signings play ?
How can you judge them if you havent ?
The Wolves reserve played over 20 games in the Championship last season and broke a bone in his foot hardly a long term injury

I would put Brooks in there ,in front of Whiteman in fact.

Brooks is a talented lad, no doubt about it, tougher than his skinny frame appears. Needs to fill out though.

Have you ever seen any of our new signings play ?
How can you judge them if you havent ?
The Wolves reserve played over 20 games in the Championship last season and broke a bone in his foot hardly a long term injury

My main issue with the signings is that after raking in millions from the sales of Adams and DCL, we have signed two players on loan. I will definitely have seen both players play, however neither have stuck in my memory.
We were led to believe that we were chasing a McFaz, Morgan or Webster as a permanent signing, however despite money coming in from sales, we end up with a reserve team player recovering from injury on loan. Both players may turn out to be good additions, however we should have spent fees for permanent signings and we definitely needed several extra players to boost the squad numbers, which has not materialised.

Great Transfer window

Have a good one.

I can see that you're excited and optimistic but ......

Fleck - looks good

Basham - loads of effort and running but just not a first eleven player in a team looking to be promoted. Can't pass, no assists, very few goals

Whiteman - shows promise but is a development youngster

Scougal - loads of running but lightweight and no end product, cant pass / tackle / shoot and has proven over the last 3 years that he cannot compete in L1

Coutts - inconsistent, pedestrian, no goals, no assists, no tackles ( although for the first time in 3 years I saw one against Oxford )

Reed - lightweight and no end product, cant tackle / shoot and has proven over the last 2 years that he cannot compete in L1

There ...... I think you now know why most people on here are absolutely staggered that we haven't addressed the "elephant in the room" and brought in a CM which has been a glaring deficiency in the squad for a few years :rolleyes:

UTB & FTP

Back
Top Bottom