ITK'ers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesway

Not a member of the reaction faction
Reaction score

Never believe anything until its confirmed, it's mostly conjecture.

I can confirm its bloody raining:mad:

http://aunitedview.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/itk-inherently-tedious-knobheads.html

Seems about right to me. Don't really invest a lot of time in Twitter for all these reasons but I have to say when it comes to rumours about players signing this is about bang on.

Sorry if it was posted at the time but I have only just clocked this.

To be honest I found the blog pretty tedious if I'm honest. All those words to say that most in the know stuff is mainly bollocks, well no shit! Didn't need a load of examples to help me work that one out.

I don't get why people get annoyed by any of it? Read the rumour then just use your own common sense to decide how likely the rumour is to be true. Then just sit back and laugh at the bull shit people post online.

Only people i listen to in regards to ITK stuff are prestonbladesman and lane_legend on bm. So called wannabe journalists on Twitter simply type #sufc on Twitter, see what player pops up and then my 'source' told me so and so is signing. Only thing that annoys me about the reliable ones is when they don't reply if somebody asks them about a rumour, if you don't know just say you don't know!

Only people i listen to in regards to ITK stuff are prestonbladesman and lane_legend on bm. So called wannabe journalists on Twitter simply type #sufc on Twitter, see what player pops up and then my 'source' told me so and so is signing. Only thing that annoys me about the reliable ones is when they don't reply if somebody asks them about a rumour, if you don't know just say you don't know!

Worrabout Dave 78? Long rumoured to be Paul Walker.

Worrabout Dave 78? Long rumoured to be Paul Walker.
I mentioned him on here regarding some transfer news then somebody quoted something a long the lines of him saying we were going to sign somebody what ended up being a load of shit. Since then I tend to take what he says with a pinch of salt.

Dave78, Preston, LaneLegend all worth listening to over on Bladesmad. (Though the ITK water-supply seems to have dried to a trickle recently.)

That's wonderful news seeing as I'm there next Tuesday :(

Back
Top Bottom