Is there any chance we might make some new signings...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

corkysbeard

Reaction score
Before the window closes?

Or do we think wilder is happy with what he's got to go with?

What happened to... were close to 2 or 3 before Southend game last week?

Utd 3-1 win tomorrow onwards and upwards

There's a chance, but don't expect a rabbit out of a hat.

A mangy cat from a rusty bucket might be a better analogy.

Think we will get 2, maybe? Lavery looks close and I see us getting either a CM or a CB. That still leaves us short of being anything like a promotion team but we shouldn't get relegated. Deep joy.

Hoping for 3 or 4 however.

Can't understand the hype around Lavetory seems he's been touted around clubs but never good enough to find a club. Suppose thats good enough for us then. :(

There's hype around everyone we sign. We are that desperate for something to work we would welcome a 3 wheeled coach as the new official mode of travel.

Never ceases to amaze me how rank average players become the next Pele as soon as we start mentioning them.

A big few days coming up. If nobody (or nobody of any consequence) comes in, we're resigned as a club to relegation.

All the usual rumours and ITK-ers are just supposition. We're now rock-bottom of the table, incapable of scoring, incapable of defending. There are no excuses left.

A big few days coming up. If nobody (or nobody of any consequence) comes in, we're resigned as a club to relegation.

All the usual rumours and ITK-ers are just supposition. We're now rock-bottom of the table, incapable of scoring, incapable of defending. There are no excuses left.

They haven't blamed BT for hacking through the broadband cable outside the lane yet, so to say no excuses left isn't exactly true.

Can't understand the hype around Lavetory seems he's been touted around clubs but never good enough to find a club. Suppose thats good enough for us then. :(
Seems like anyone who is prepared to come is good enough to come,

Possibly.

No.

Fuck knows what happened.

Will we fuck! Onwards and downwards.

I hope that helps mate. :)

Office staff from the lane seen in staples looking at new fax machines so no we will not be making any more signings!!

I personally think no one will be signing anytime soon. The excuses have already been made. Long hard season ahead, but hopefully we will escape relegation by 1 or 2 points. Wilder will get it right for his second season which he must be given.

I don't think that Tufty is at all happy with his current squad, however, I don't believe that he's been given sufficient financial backing to address the glaring deficiencies that all the supporters can see.

Furthermore, there's no evidence so far that he will get that financial backing ( although I desperately hope that I'm wrong ) and without 5 / 6 decent players in before the window slams shut ....... prepare for a lower end of table battle this season ..

UTB & FTP

No I don't think he is happy with what he has. No I don't think we will get any more in. Those that were close watched us and thought 'no thanks ' and buggered off back to whence they came.

Im hoping for a win as always and that would put a whole different complexion on things. I am not going today in case its me thats jinxed 'em! :oops::confused:

redhook-slim-chance.jpg

Ballpark figure.

How much should he have been given to improve the squad?

Great question pal, it seems that whenever SUFC are interested in a player, they suddenly become valued at £500k or more.

As we have all said, the great mystery is how teams like Scunthorpe, Rochdale, Burton Albion, all manage to build decent teams (at this level) on a fraction of what we spend.

Back
Top Bottom