Is Reed TC's secret love child?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

highpeakblade

Shoreham Street - Til Death Us Do Part
Reaction score
That pass tonight was a bit Tony Currie wasn't it?

MOTM this evening in my eyes and his best game in a United shirt. His work rate both in possession and without the ball was exemplary and his lack of professional experience was nowhere to be seen as he played like a seasoned veteran of the game.

Obviously with age on his side he is able to play as a box to box midfielder and he does it well. At one point tonight he burst forward from our half and had a dig and then straight back to make the tackle again!

Seriously though this lad excites me, he is a solid all rounder.

A real gem. Just wonder if out of all the kids that have progressed from the academy Louis Reed will prove to be the best.

MOTM this evening in my eyes and his best game in a United shirt. His work rate both in possession and without the ball was exemplary and his lack of professional experience was nowhere to be seen as he played like a seasoned veteran of the game.

Obviously with age on his side he is able to play as a box to box midfielder and he does it well. At one point tonight he burst forward from our half and had a dig and then straight back to make the tackle again!

Well if he's half as good as his 'Dad' I'll be happy with him being a Blade for the next few seasons!

His ball control and passing is superb at times. Seventeen and all that talent. Made both goals last night, the pass for the second was indeed borrowed straight from TC.

Vision and technique, what a player he could become.

What an amazing touch and great range of passing. Always seems to be around the ball.

Really impressed last night. I've been waiting for the man to come out. He's clearly got the gift.

I liked the way he can unleash a vicious shot, and his run run run attitude. If he'd added a goal to the rest of his contribution it would have been a perfect day.
Just needs Nige to tell him "I'm sticking with you" now.

I had a bit of a grudge against the kid because he seemed to be in the team in place of Jose(seems it was mcnulty who replaced Baxter and even that was because he had a knock)
I thought he was a decent prospect but nothing special....
Last night I thought he was FANTASTIC!!

Said the exact same thing to my nipper - for the ones lucky enough to have seen TC it was a golden moment of the night for me - brought back sweet memories.

We have seen good kids down at the Lance before - Reed at 17, if he is managed (agents) and coached right could go all the way to the top.

Won't be long before we get the big boys looking at him.

UTB

Really impressed last night. I've been waiting for the man to come out. He's clearly got the gift.

I liked the way he can unleash a vicious shot, and his run run run attitude. If he'd added a goal to the rest of his contribution it would have been a perfect day.
Just needs Nige to tell him "I'm sticking with you" now.

Said same last night, this lad can strike a ball, and usual on target as well.

Back
Top Bottom