Is James Wallace injured again?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Revolution

Reaction score
I notice that, as sure as night follows day and water flows downhill, Wallace did not feature last night. Is he injured again?

does-a-bear-shit-in-the-woods-funny-pictures.jpg

I notice that, as sure as night follows day and water flows downhill, Wallace did not feature last night. Is he injured again?

I can't believe you'd make such a suggestion. Didn't you hear a few weeks ago after his very brief cameo appearance that he was poised to force himself back in and play a key role this season? Possibly even start more than 5 games? Stop talking the guy down.

Other than freeing-up a bed in the treatment table, what benefit would paying-off Wallace bring? Given his fragile state, the best he could hope for is to be offered a pay as you play deal on terms far inferior to his current deal - why then would he accept a pay-off of much/any less that his full remaining contract value?

The way I look at it is that we need to accept he'll again be unavailable for a large part of the season and we should treat any games that he can play as a bonus, thereby reducing the workload of and reliance on the other CMs

The Medical Staff at BDTBL must be multi-millionaires.
Is it true they've already opened the James Wallace Treatment Couch, the James Wallace Hydrotherapy Pod
and the James Wallace Bone Transplant Unit in the South Stand?

The South Stand.. doesn't that sound good?

The South Stand.

It's a shame for the Wallace because he's a good player on the rare occasions he's on the pitch, but he really is a lost cause. I'd imagine when his contract with us expires at the end of this season he'll struggle to find himself another pro deal.

From people who have personal knowledge of the figures. I accept that it's hearsay though.

This was a common problem with Clough era contracts - too long, and for too much.

Fair enough, I can't claim to have a clue about what anyone is on other than sensible guesses from bits that are reported. For example, I can deduce Brayford is on somewhere in the region of 10K per week as he was reported to be on £18k at Cardiff and it's been made public he took a 40% pay cut.

Fair enough, I can't claim to have a clue about what anyone is on other than sensible guesses from bits that are reported. For example, I can deduce Brayford is on somewhere in the region of 10K per week as he was reported to be on £18k at Cardiff and it's been made public he took a 40% pay cut.

We took a big risk without any major due diligence by Clough and the clubs representatives , which was a disaster .
Brayford was to be the talisman , icon , club hero , star , cult figure. , the rest on the transfer list , fuck me, with not one club wanting them .

Adkins no better IMO.

UTB

Is he injured again?? Sorry I must of missed when he wasn't injured. Complete waste of time. He's been injured all his career so no idea why anyone is surprised. I've never seen anything to suggest he is a good player on the very rare occasions he does play.

Is he injured again?? Sorry I must of missed when he wasn't injured. Complete waste of time. He's been injured all his career so no idea why anyone is surprised. I've never seen anything to suggest he is a good player on the very rare occasions he does play.
So have you missed when he wasn't injured or have you seen him play?
Or is this some kind of Schrodinger's Cat variation?

My assumption is that when he does play its with an injury. Purely based on he can't last longer than 60 minutes.

Lost patience with the lad. Even Madkins mentioned that a lot of it was in the lads head. Think he had ability but injuries.have done for him now. Hes a dead weight round the club now and just a drain on resource. Nothing personal but hes made a fantastic amount of money out of sufc (prob enough to set him up for life financially) for the sum total of diddly squat. Hes finished and i for one cant wait to get shut of him. SUFC are not a charity or a home for the rehab. Id try and come to a settlement with him (same with Woolford) and cut our losses.

It isn't. He's on a massive basic wage in League One terms.

Which is why I cannot see a settlement coming. It's only worth it if Wallace finds another club and we cover the shortfall on this year's wages (because he will have to take a big drop).

However, no club will offer him a respectable deal, so I reckon he'll end up staying and making a handful of substitute appearances before retiring in the summer.

If it was Schrodingers Coutts, you wouldn't need the radioactive material and the poison to decide what the likely outcome was when opening the box.
Yes but it wouldn't matter because it would be unseen.

Surely the thread would be better titled "Is James Wallace fit again!??"

Hold on, forget that, there would only be one reply....................NO.
Fucking flimsy soft cunt.

Back
Top Bottom