Is the Chesterfield match on Sky?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesthorpe

Reaction score
Blades at Chessy all but sold out so it's looking doubtful anybody with not enough points is going to miss out, they are saying over on BM that the games on Sky but I think they are confusing it with the Coventry game away.

It's a shame that Sky don't publish some kind of match schedule, so that fans can see if a particular game is to be televised.........................oh, hang on :rolleyes:
Don't have FA to do with Sky after they increased my payment by 10 quid without even asking, oh yeah and they managed to fuck football up with all their money.:tumbleweed:

Nevermind about sky, this means it's one of three games a year I can actually watch live from over here! (At 01:15am)

longform-original-13335-1429024178-4.jpg

You some kind of superior Blade fan?
Better than others?
Wow.

Dont think Russ was biggin himself up as a super big Blades fan SBT i.e. about points earned. I think he was just alluding to the fact that Sky have chosen this fixture to be put on the box for the first time that i can remember....coincidentally when this will be the first time that we are in direct competition with Ched. Thats how i interpreted his comment anyway.

Dont think Russ was biggin himself up as a super big Blades fan SBT i.e. about points earned. I think he was just alluding to the fact that Sky have chosen this fixture to be put on the box for the first time that i can remember....coincidentally when this will be the first time that we are in direct competition with Ched. Thats how i interpreted his comment anyway.

Course that's what I meant. Apologies if mis-understood Sbt.

It seems it's on live just because it's going to be billed as Ched vs SUFC. No doubt a few will be backing him for the first goalscorer too.

Back
Top Bottom