Is First Team Training Open to the Public?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's bad enough watching them in games at the moment. Surely you've got better things to do than watch em train?

Does anybody know if we can just turn up and watch training?

Turn up with your shinners and boots and they might give you a game, WHF.

Can't hurt, can it? I reckon at 52 and about three stone overweight I could outrun Baxter in midfield.

pommpey

I see no evidence of training taking place. I can only imagine watching the grass grow at Shirecliffe is a new form of train spotting.

I just imagine an escape to victory style training session, replacing the stars with our lot.

if you do go.. tell us whether they practice set pieces.. i don't think they do.
they can't . surely.. most of them are frankly, pathetic

But if they allowed the fans to watch, everyone would see our set pieces or as we call them, "training ground routines". We'd probably die laughing!

We scored from a short corner on Tuesday (depending on how loosely you want to define it - but within 2 or 3 passes and 10-15s of the corner the ball was in the net). We also got a penalty - and a sending off. On Saturday we hit the post (or their defender standing on the line) and the Beard got a free header which he could've done much better with.

Not a floater in sight.

Nigel is a little more guarded when they are working on match prep.

So general training sessions were okay last I checked, but best practice is to call the academy and double check on the day you intend to go.

Nigel is a little more guarded when they are working on match prep.

So general training sessions were okay last I checked, but best practice is to call the academy and double check on the day you intend to go.

Thanks. I was thinking of going along with Foulkes Jr Sr sometime during the Easter holidays.

Back
Top Bottom