Interviews

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Interviews are taking place today In London! Warburton in SKY Sport's London studio

As I have said before, you might want to take Young Maxster with a pinch of salt. He's been fervently recycling rumours on Twitter for a few years now. He has no original or authoritative information at all.

I posted a thread that interviews are taking place in London today bcos that's where Jim and Sel are

As I have said before, you might want to take Young Maxster with a pinch of salt. He's been fervently recycling rumours on Twitter for a few years now. He has no original or authoritative information at all.
heh.. well of course it is all rumours we know that.. err.. do we?? .. the club aren't going to tell us are they?
keep 'em coming.. brightens up another dull day:)

"@robstaton
#SUFC meeting today with candidates to replace Nigel Clough. Blades moving quickly it seems."

No mention of London, but seems we are meeting people today.

Is it part of your remit to read the original post? I only ask because it said "interviews" and you asked whether it was "interview" or "interviews", which seemed an unnecessary use of your undoubted investigative talents :)
Fair cop, I was probing trying to catch him out, interviewS suggested he knew of Warburton and AN Other or Others. After all that max admitted he made it all up so my work is done ;):)

Warbuton says he his looking into wanting a new job. More develop in next couple of weeks. Who knows?

Warbuton says he his looking into wanting a new job. More develop in next couple of weeks. Who knows?
Weeks, please days, we can't keep making stuff up to post for weeks, dunt transfer window open 1st June? By that time NN will have a new job and be buying all the best players from Derby leaving nowt for our new manager

Can people not post stuff unless they have a source, even if it's Twitter or a mate of a player. No need to name names, just give an idea of where your info is coming from.

Weeks, please days, we can't keep making stuff up to post for weeks, dunt transfer window open 1st June? By that time NN will have a new job and be buying all the best players from Derby leaving nowt for our new manager

I can make stuff up as fast as the Daily Mail!

I've just got a feeling that Warburton put too many eggs in the QPR basket and now it seems Ramsey is staying. For once, there's 2 or 3 decent candidates out there, and really no excuse for the board to fuck this one up.

I'm not in London today but the trains leave from here about every 30 minutes and take an hour...

Back
Top Bottom