Injuries?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stretch

A member of approximately average size.
Reaction score
What's the score with Wright and Wilson, anyone know how long they might be out for?

Starting to pile up already what with Wright, Wilson and Clarke and now Bash out suspended. I hope our season won't be spoiled with the injury curse.

Starting to pile up already what with Wright, Wilson and Clarke and now Bash out suspended. I hope our season won't be spoiled with the injury curse.

Happens to all clubs , it's how you deal with it . It has been used as a excuse for failure in the past .

Injuries this time IMO is looked upon to give someone else a go in the squad .

Confident who comes in . Goalkeeper still the most vulnerable position to me , if anything happened to Moore.

Another test Tuesday , but that's how we want it .

UTB

We have some options even with Wright, Wilson & Basham unavailable (though I think Wright or Wilson might suddenly make a swift recovery). We could switch to 4-4-2 temporarily, or play Reece Brown in the middle, or even give Semple his debut.

Wilson and Clarke weren't starting anyway - we have capable cover for Basham and Wright.

Also it's a good job Wilder signed 4 centre halves, unlike his imbecile predecessor we now have cover.

Revert to 4-4-2 tomorrow I reckon.

What's happening with Stewart?

What position does Reece Brown play?

Think we'll have to go back to 4-4-2 until Basham and Wright are back fit.

Freeman - EEL - JOC - Lafferty
Duffy - Coutts - Fleck - Scougall (I'd go Chapman)
Sharp - Done

If Wilson and Wright are both out, think it's a big ask for Brown to step in so soon at centre half, considering he's only short term right back cover. But we'll see...

Wilson and Clarke weren't starting anyway - we have capable cover for Basham and Wright.

Also it's a good job Wilder signed 4 centre halves, unlike his imbecile predecessor we now have cover.

Revert to 4-4-2 tomorrow I reckon.

What's happening with Stewart?

What position does Reece Brown play?

Stewart is playing today for the U23s then a decision will be made

Think he will just slot Brown into Wright/Bashams position ,Oconnell ,Brown and EEL would be capable ,with lafferty and Freeman as wing backs.

Think he will just slot Brown into Wright/Bashams position ,Oconnell ,Brown and EEL would be capable ,with lafferty and Freeman as wing backs.
Lets hope Bristol Rovers don't have a winger who can exploit 3-5-2 formation like Josh Morris did last Saturday

Back
Top Bottom