In all my life

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

boo radley

Reaction score
I have never seen a worse Blades side than last season.

I was thinking about this the other week.

The last "big match" this football club actually won was on 5 May 1990.

By big match I mean a game where we actually needed to win to directly actually achieve something.

It has never happened since.

Last edited:
To me (and only my opinion, probably to try and cheer myself up), England were like a Nigel Adkins team, set up wrong, out of position (Harry Kane taking corners!), no tempo (until Vardy and Rashford came on), no passion, and Iceland were like a Chris Wilder side, played as a team, fast and direct, with pace and strength., grit and determination and would go down fighting, no matter what the outcome.

Probably just to keep my spirits up, as I say.......

To me (and only my opinion, probably to try and cheer myself up), England were like a Nigel Adkins team, set up wrong, out of position (Harry Kane taking corners!), no tempo (until Vardy and Rashford came on), no passion, and Iceland were like a Chris Wilder side, played as a team, fast and direct, with pace and strength., grit and determination and would go down fighting, no matter what the outcome.

Probably just to keep my spirits up, as I say.......

Iceland reminded me of a Bassett team on steroids...

I know we should all know better but this tournament I felt for once we would have a real go, young, skillfull,fast and attack minded, I thought we could go further this time playing good attacking football and if and when we lost it would be against a top team but a least it would give us hope for the future, Ali,dier,kane,Walker,rose,wilshire a good, young group to build the next team around, same old,same old, and finally anybody who suggested we must have an English manager four years ago, why? We want the best there is, there must be nother dentist out there wanting some extra cash.

Was like watching the blades last season.... very very very similar!

How very bloody true is that... exactly what I was thinking!!

If that is possession football, and if that is what the current coaching system teaches god help us. if that is the end product of the modern day coaching badge, forget it.

I just hope wilder brings back a much more up and at 'em approach.

Stuff this modern day tippy tappy stuff... bores the sh*t out of me.

Anyone else think that between them Sky and the premier league have completely ruined the British leagues ?

Too many of our so called super stars in the Premier league aren't as good as they think they are. All the super stars are foreign Johnnies and it's about time they woke up and realised they only make the squads to facilitate the meeting of Champions league and Europa league rules.

Piss of sky and piss off Premier league , especially bleeding Scudamore !

Back
Top Bottom