I'm not even embarrassed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
That's how low we have sunk.

We have lost 4-2 at home to Shrewsbury fucking Town, and I'm not embarrassed. It's what I've come to expect from these thieves parading as footballers. They are a skidmark on the great name of Sheffield United and not one of them is worth the shirt.

Add Shrewsbury to Crewe, Fleetwood, Hartlepool, Port Vale, Crawley, Stevenage to name but a few and you start to get the picture.

We have a squad of players who don't give a fuck - to be frank. They've had their day, they've played at a higher level and they don't have the same desire they did 5 years ago or legs for that matter.

It says it all when 2 of our 3 best players this season (comfortably) were last season playing for Ilkeston Town. I'd take the other 9 they were playing with over that shower last night, they would at least care and who knows, might have some bollocks between them.

It's time to cut the need to sign has beens from the league above and now sign young hungry talented players from this league. It might be a risk and some might not pay off, but it's safe to say they're a lot more likely to get us up than the crock of shit we have at the minute. I'd do absolutely anythng to watch Tom Bradshaw, Bradley Dack, Romaine Sawyers, Callum Harriot and Michael Bostwick line up for us, and that's something I never thought I'd say. They put our 'premier league/championship' lot to shame.

I am way beyond caring now. Apathy has set in, and I dread to think how the older end feel...

Blades, you really aren't fit to wear the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom