I'm looking for two matchday programmes...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reedy_22

Reaction score
Firstly is this the correct place for me to post this thread?

Secondly, I'm hoping somebody on here can help me.

My younger cousin is looking to collect all of this seasons matchday programmes and he currently has two that he has missing, one being the Peterborough game and the other MK Dons. We've contacted the club shop to see if they could help and they did help us find a few programmes but not these two.

I don't suppose anybody would be so kind as to sell me either or both of these if you have them?

Cheers.

The club shop or no one at the club has these to hand? CW out!

Seriously, i'm very suprised they haven't got one for each game. That bloke who walks up and down the aisles after kick off has about 20,000 programmes left in his right hand side tracksuit pocket, this club is a joke. :)

My younger cousin is looking to collect all of this seasons matchday programmes and he currently has two that he has missing, one being the Peterborough game and the other MK Dons. We've contacted the club shop to see if they could help and they did help us find a few programmes but not these two.

I don't suppose anybody would be so kind as to sell me either or both of these if you have them?

Cheers.
The sandwich shop on the corner of Shoreham Street and Cherry Street has a box of programmes near the counter. Some of them this season's. They do a marvellous bacon, sausage and tomato sarnie as well

Cheers.

Reedy_22,

Please contact Ignitions Publications they supply our Matchday Programme, if they cannot help you email me at [email protected]

https://www.yell.com/biz/ignition-publications-ltd-york-6515702/

You might get 'um cheaper on ebay, unless Rooks is chucking you a couple of freebies ;)

Back
Top Bottom