If you saw David Hirst in Meadowhall, what would you do?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If you bumped into Pig David Hirst

• Leave the Pig

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Get an autograph

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Hit him with a chapati pan

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 360 no scope him

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Shout "PIG, PIG, PIG!!" from far

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Headlock him Hulk Hogan style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Front flip on him Jeff Hardy style

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

I would carry on teling our lass she looks nice in the 50th dress she has tried on, while actually looking at sky bet app on my phone in despair as my weekend bets fall to pieces in the 90th minute.

I'd refer to this stupid thread for guidance.

Ive met him more than once but just said Hello then ignored him. Just comes across much like Waddle as one of those people who expects you to know who is and fall over him.

Kenilworth. Sort this out potnoodle_choptick_SUFC. . please send him back to which ever multiverse he came.

Got nowt to do wi me Boo
If it's an escaped piggy then the animal husbandry brigade should take care of it

For the record - I may appear on here to be a sublime being but I have no access to a Tardis or similar vehicle so transporting something back to a mulitverse or alternative parallel universe is not within my power.

Soz.

Who the fuck is David Hirst?

Is he the bloke that fixes dead things in formaldehyde and calls it "art"?

Wanker!

First off I'd surprise him with a leg drop. Bewildered, I'd then double tap him with a suplex and a DDT before getting him in the Boston Crab. I'd finish with the People's Elbow then head off to the food court for lunch.

Not sure I'd recognise him anymore...isn't he doing some kind of punditry???

image.jpg

w15tms.jpg

w15tms.jpg

Where's the "Ask him for Fries with that" option?

Edit: Doh! Should have read all the replies first :)

UTB

First off I'd surprise him with a leg drop. Bewildered, I'd then double tap him with a suplex and a DDT before getting him in the Boston Crab. I'd finish with the People's Elbow then head off to the food court for lunch.

What would you have?

David Hirst has slapped more weight on . He only knows a limited number of letters in the alphabet

OBCT

:D

UTB

Back
Top Bottom