If we go through on Wednesday...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Punk Blade

Reaction score
Please can we all stay off the pitch.

Aside from the obvious reasons that it is illegal, pointless, stupid and embarrassing (and Chris Porter has left), there will be a group of players who will have achieved something incredible and they will deserve to enjoy their moment and celebrate together in front of the 25k Blades in the stands (where they should be). The players shouldn't have to disappear into the dressing room mere seconds after the final whistle.

Completely agree. Anyone that goes on the pitch at full time deserves banning for life.

Does it really matter? the FA will fine us for allowing it to snow if some don't invade the pitch.

You really think that if we reach our first domestic cup final for 79 years, at home, beating a side two divisions above us, that there will not be a pitch invasion?
I agree. I'm not saying i'd do it or have ever done it for that matter,but to stop the emotion of some people overflowing by wanting to congratulate their team by doing this wouldn't be the end of the world.I for one hope i get the chance to find out if one occurs.

You really think that if we reach our first domestic cup final for 79 years, at home, beating a side two divisions above us, that there will not be a pitch invasion?
No I don't. But maybe people won't be thinking of how they could be wrecking the greatest moment in these players' careers.

Trip wire for the stewards in front of the Kop, please.

but, but... I wanna know if Clough will do a Clough!

No I don't. But maybe people won't be thinking of how they could be wrecking the greatest moment in these players' careers.

Trip wire for the stewards in front of the Kop, please.

Greatest moment in the players careers . Wrecking the greatest moment for the vast majority of fans , for a long time , more like.

Lets worry about winning the game first , everything else will then look after itself .

With whats coming up in the cups and league , we need level headed management and level headed supporters.

UTB

Does it really matter? the FA will fine us for allowing it to snow if some don't invade the pitch.

Think it does matter, what damage will 20000 pairs of feet do to the pitch.

We pass the ball around these days.

ive waited since 1987 to see us reach a cup final. its a once in a lifetime.lets just wait till the final whistle this time unlike forest game. weds could be the biggest night ever at the lane and we should treat it accordingly. UTB

Back
Top Bottom