I witnessed a miracle!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
With five minutes left, their number 16, Michael Duckworth went down in agony holding his leg. He looked in such agony I feared it may have to be amputated. After a couple of minutes he managed to get up and VERY slowly leave the pitch (I mean slower than his Aunt Vera Duckworth) going the longest route possible. Thankfully he was able to take the throw in and gallop back on the pitch.
The ref didn't appear to think there was anything unusual in this and did nothing. Five minutes later he did book Ebanks Landell for excessively celebrating a goal though.

With five minutes left, their number 16, Michael Duckworth went down in agony holding his leg. He looked in such agony I feared it may have to be amputated. After a couple of minutes he managed to get up and VERY slowly leave the pitch (I mean slower than his Aunt Vera Duckworth) going the longest route possible. Thankfully he was able to take the throw in and gallop back on the pitch.
The ref didn't appear to think there was anything unusual in this and did nothing. Five minutes later he did book Ebanks Landell for excessively celebrating a goal though.

latest

Back
Top Bottom