I didn't cheer the second goal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Two great goals today. Perhaps the first was better than his second, excellent strike first time.
He played with a level of confidence I haven't seen from Jamie before....keep it up lad.

Both goals were superb. Remember it was him that took the throw in that led to the first goal, he bust a bollock to sprint into the box and it was a fantastic finish.

The second was sublime, such a confident finish. He had all the time in the world and the keeper was there acting a twat trying to put him off, thought for sure he'd bury it in the corner but no, such confidence to just lift it over the keeper.

Murph has stints like this now and again when his talent shines. He is technically one of the better footballers in the team and one of the players who you can rely to have a dig on sight. Two top goals and hopefully now the club have invested in him he can play with a bit of confidence and help us push on to hopefully get something out of this season.

Murph has stints like this now and again when his talent shines. He is technically one of the better footballers in the team and one of the players who you can rely to have a dig on sight. Two top goals and hopefully now the club have invested in him he can play with a bit of confidence and help us push on to hopefully get something out of this season.

He had hell of a stint 2nd half at Preston, ran the show.

That was the first time I saw United score without cheering.

The ball was in flight over the goalie a few yards from goal, and I stood up with arms aloft and said "it's beautiful Jamie, it's beautiful."

What a finish.
That's sort of cheering isn't it ?

The ball was in flight over the goalie a few yards from goal, and I stood up with arms aloft and said "it's beautiful Jamie, it's beautiful."

What a finish.
Very restrained of you PB..I went mental ..great finish.

Very restrained of you PB..I went mental ..great finish.
It was slightly surreal. I'd got my frustration out with the first goal, and although the angle we sit at means I sometimes need to see the net bulge to be sure at the Kop end I just knew it was in as soon as it left his boot. I love goals you can start to celebrate before the ball crosses the line.

What a finish.

I caught your reaction on camera...

Remember how everyone though he was shit for like, six months or something?

Remember how everyone though he was shit for like, six months or something?
I didn't but I remember someone saying he had a heart the size of a pea at one stage. As with any signing, give them time to settle, be fit, and then if they are shit, call them shit. It was mooted he was struggling to settle and get fit. Now he is both and is proud he has given birth to a Yorkshireman/woman (sorry I don't know which) and watch him go.

His improvement had nothing to do with 'settling in'. It was all to do with the arrival of Cloughie. Same applies to the improvements in Flynn and Doyle. He's boosted Murphy's confidence ten fold.

But we don't want to give our manager too much credit do we? After all his tactics and team selections are crap aren't they?

His improvement had nothing to do with 'settling in'. It was all to do with the arrival of Cloughie. Same applies to the improvements in Flynn and Doyle. He's boosted Murphy's confidence ten fold.

But we don't want to give our manager too much credit do we? After all his tactics and team selections are crap aren't they?

Ooh, you're a little bitchy aren't you :fattwat:

I don't think murph ever quite hit the form this year that we saw last year.

His confidence will be sky high and he is now at the top of his game and what a player he is when he's on form. Like others said best seen at the lane in a long time.

:confused: <--- defenders faces when murph flys past em

I didn't but I remember someone saying he had a heart the size of a pea at one stage. As with any signing, give them time to settle, be fit, and then if they are shit, call them shit. It was mooted he was struggling to settle and get fit. Now he is both and is proud he has given birth to a Yorkshireman/woman (sorry I don't know which) and watch him go.

I didn't either, I have always loved him <3

Back
Top Bottom