Hugging random fellow fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Hello, newish to posting but been a reader for a good while !

Random question for a Friday night

When have you gone absolutely bonkers when we've scored and hugged a complete random fellow fan (or other signs of affection !!)

Mine would have to be when pesch scored against forest , went barmy and ended up hugging and bouncing around with the guy that sat opposite me ! Never spoke before or after but at that moment it was a moment to share ! ( sorry sound like ched's defence lawyer !!!)

Can't remember that match specifically but hugged a random guy next to me and his mate when we scored in last few minutes of a match

Love moments like that.

When David Unsworth scored against Hull to put us on the brink of promotion to the Premiership we all embraced each other, strangers hugging and dancing in the aisles.
I hope to do it again at the end of April.

I'll pay for you to sit next to Pinchy UTB

Jags and Nuddy v Leeds. I'm not sure I'd recognise the bloke I was next to if I saw him again, which is probably a good thing as I don't think we could look each other in the eye!

Love moments like that.

When David Unsworth scored against Hull to put us on the brink of promotion to the Premiership we all embraced each other, strangers hugging and dancing in the aisles.
I hope to do it again at the end of April.

The last minute winner against Northampton - the random bloke next to me turned around to attempt a stranger hug. But sorry mucker, not for beating Northampton in League 1. I might stretch to a shoulder squeeze if we get promoted, and full intercourse if we ever win the FA Cup.

Oh during our Cup games against higher opposition everyone was hugging everybody when we scored, and the penalty save at Cov from the Piggy Johnson.

But to take it a leetle bit further...

:oops:

During Penalty Shoot Outs...

Instead of hugging.. you do that whole clinging onto the persons coat/jumper next to you as each player is running up to take the penalty :D

Which meant I did that 32 times vs Scunthorpe! :eek:

The last minute winner against Northampton - the random bloke next to me turned around to attempt a stranger hug. But sorry mucker, not for beating Northampton in League 1. I might stretch to a shoulder squeeze if we get promoted, and full intercourse if we ever win the FA Cup.

I agree, you can't waste those things on run-of-the-mill games.
If we do win the FA Cup I guess it'll give a whole new meaning to the phrase 'taking one for the team' :)

When I had my season ticket on the kop a couple of seasons ago, I sat next to the same bloke every game, no talking, our only communication was a very Sheffield "areyt" at each game.

Then when Che scored to put us 2-1 up at home to Spurs we were all over each other, arms round and hugging......

Next game........ back to "areyt", and that was it.

Would you let two random male Blades French kiss your ears for 90 minutes if it meant guaranteed champions league football within 3 years?

Back
Top Bottom