Hottest Youth Prospect

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who is the Hottest youth prospect?

• George Willis

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Sam Berry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Cockerline

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Jamie McDonagh

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Joel Coustrain

• loan Evans

• Shea Gordon

• Kler Heh

• Other

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
As I don't see the youth team (too busy) who is the hottest prospect (who hasn't featured in the league yet).
I would appreciate if you said why (and who if you voted other). Poll closes at the end of the season

That lass who played Hit Girl in Kick Ass.
She's hardly a prospect won Empire best new comer 3 years ago and made over 16 films since KickAss.

As for the OP I'm not one for building up our academy kids only to moan if they don't play or don't set the world on fire.

That lass who played Hit-Girl in Kick-Ass.

She's hardly a prospect won Empire best new comer 3 years ago and made over 16 films since KickAss.

As for the OP I'm not one for building up our academy kids only to moan if they don't play or don't set the world on fire.

Not that you have been following too closely eh, Flatulers? :eek:

I wasn't referring to her acting credentials.

Looking as the team involved in Hugo and Dark Shadows who wouldn't watch them?

I've googled all this. Still none-the-wiser.

*awaits old git quip from Kenilworth*

17 year old actress by the name of Chloe Grace Moretz.

Not that I've seen any of her films mind, I just watch about 5 minutes and then turn it off and waddle to the bathroom.
... and she was 13 in KickAss.
Who would have thought that the football team you support wasn't the most deviant aspect of your character Pete? :eek:o_O

Care to elaborate, or just throwing around words which make you snigger?

So pretty much half of you voted for Dominic Calvert-Lewin. What makes him so special?

He figured on the bench once didn't he? Might be one reason. He seems to score a few goals and looks an elegant midfielder. Cockerline is tall and lanky, but can finish well, so he may be compared to Peter Crouch. Joel Coustrain is an exciting left footed winger, likes running on the ball and has done well for his country. One you left out was Ben Whiteman, a defensive midfielder with a good free kick. He's been training a bit with the first team this season. McDonagh, Evans and Gordon are also youth internationals. We nicked the latter from the pigs:

Shea-ffield United
Wednesday, 28 May 2014

sc22300-jpeg.jpg

Dungannon United Youth star Shea Gordon pictured with his new manager at Sheffield United, Nigel Clough. SC22300

DERRYLAUGHAN lad Shea Gordon has become the latest product of the Dungannon United Youth academy to make the move into full time football after penning a contract with Sheffield United.

The 16-year-old centre midfielder has signed a three year deal with the League One side who are managed by Nigel Clough, son of legendary former Nottingham Forest manager Brian Clough.

Shea will be hoping to follow in the footsteps of a plethora of Dungannon United Youth (DUY) players who have made the move to clubs across the water, including Seanan Clucas, Liam Donnelly, Niall McGinn and Chris Hegarty, who has now just returned home to sign for Linfield.
And, speaking to the Tyrone Courier, Shea told of his delight and said that, after having had numerous trials with other clubs which failed to garner a move, this has made all the hard work all the sweeter.

“I'm over the moon," he said, "I can't believe it really. It's just a dream come true and because I have come through failures and disappointments it makes it all worthwhile.

“I've been to so many different trials with so many different teams and come so close that I'm thinking I'm going to get there and then not get anywhere.
“But this is just what I was waiting for and all the hard work seems to be paying off now."

After trials with the club he supports, Manchester United, as well as Fulham, Tottenham and Norwich, Shea has finally made the breakthrough and will start the next chapter in his footballing journey at the end of the month when he begins training with the U18s.

However, as Shea reveals, although he is a Blade he could very easily have been joining their city rivals, Sheffield Wednesday.
“I was over at Sheffield Wednesday on trial," he said, "and Sheffield United heard about me being there and wanted me to go with them and I just went straight from one to the other.
“Sheffield United took the bigger interest in me and so I signed the contract with them."

And Shea is looking to progress into the Sheffield United first team in the next couple of years, and has cited a number of young players, including George Long and Harry Maguire, who have broken into the team at Bramall Lane as reason for optimism in achieving that aim.
“I've been over to the club for a look around and they brought my parents over to have a look as well and they were happy with it and I was happy.
“They seem to have been on a run at the minute of giving youngsters a chance so I'm hoping I can do that as well."

Shea joined Dungannon United Youth at the age of 11 after being spotted by DUY Head Coach Dixie Robinson at the annual Tri-County Schools Tournament, which is sponsored by the Tyrone Courier (see page 48 for photographs from this year's competition).
During his five years with DUY, Shea has won three Northern Irish Cups, an All-Ireland Cup and, best of all, the U15 National League title last year, the first such title ever won by the club.

If he can win as many trophies as that during his time with Sheffield United, Shea should be very happy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom