Hope Wilder thinking along same lines

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FriethBlade

Reaction score
Quotes from the manager of a first division team
'One thing I'm very conscious of all the time is making sure I've got a group that are united'

'Getting young hungry players with ability but more importantly have the mentality to go and improve'

'Not going to be able to compete with certain clubs financially that's fact but it doesn't mean they've got a better team than us because they can pay someone 5000 a week and it doesn't mean they are better than a player we have got on 1500 a week

Amen to all that and I'm hopeful that this is the way Wilder is thinking

Good article Sheffielder, let's hope his recruitment starts imminently as the squad is looking a bit bare after all the players we have released.

I genuinely believe for the first time in a very long time the club have appointed the right man for the job, he will want players who want to play for United, not just rinse us as it is a bigger club in this league.

If you are a player why would you not want to play in front of the biggest crowds in this league, it should be a privilege to put on the utd shirt, too long have we signed "Championship Players" or "Ex-Premier players" which they never turn out to be, I think Wilder will know what is needed and get it done, I am for once quite optimistic for the long and winding season ahead.

We need someone who isn't just a decent manager but has that Blade mentality and Wilder fits the bill. If we don't get owt done next season I don't know what we'll have to do. Get Claudio Ranieri to bring the entire Leicester first team to BDTBL?

We need someone who isn't just a decent manager but has that Blade mentality and Wilder fits the bill. If we don't get owt done next season I don't know what we'll have to do. Get Claudio Ranieri to bring the entire Leicester first team to BDTBL?
Blade mentality? What's that, losing? Not winning owt since 1925?

I think I'd rather have the Man U mentality, win and win again playing attacking football.

I have a feeling we've been through all this kind of giddyness before, lets not get carried away again because it seems the higher we build our hopes up the harder the pratt fall....
Softley softley catchee monkey........;)

Back
Top Bottom