Holiday alert but with a United connection

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Arrived in Barbados last night, went for a drink in the bar and there's a singer on. His first song? Annie's song. Of course we had to sing the right words of course at full belt. . It's a sign I tell you, it's a sign!
Me thinks you should go and see one of those beaded long haired crinkled faced Creole accent speaking Caribbean Witch Doctors and find out the future for us.

The future is bright because we are red and white.

Me thinks you should go and see one of those beaded long haired crinkled faced Creole accent speaking Caribbean Witch Doctors and find out the future for us.
I'm not sure I want to know :(

And went and got tickets for 2 for days 1-4 £80 in total! Would cost that for one ticket in England

The one in our hotel. Butterfly Beach.

Try the Jan-Frank cocktail bar which is not far from where you are. It's down on St Lawrence Gap and does the best Pina Colada in the Caribbean. The banana daiquiri is also worth sampling. Also worth noting is that you can bring your own food into the bar and there's some pretty amazing stuff available just around there. Head down towards Dover Beach from where you are.

Try the Jan-Frank cocktail bar which is not far from where you are. It's down on St Lawrence Gap and does the best Pina Colada in the Caribbean. The banana daiquiri is also worth sampling. Also worth noting is that you can bring your own food into the bar and there's some pretty amazing stuff available just around there. Head down towards Dover Beach from where you are.
Are off to the Gap tonight, will search it out

Are off to the Gap tonight, will search it out
Get yourself to the local market down there and see if you can get me a Club Rockley mug. I had the last one about ten years, kept it at my parents and my mother was never allowed to put it in the dishwasher. The ex was making a cup of tea one day and somehow managed to knock the handle off it. Stupid twat that she was.

Ended up with a replacement the the Atlantis but it's not quite the same.

Get yourself to the local market down there and see if you can get me a Club Rockley mug. I had the last one about ten years, kept it at my parents and my mother was never allowed to put it in the dishwasher. The ex was making a cup of tea one day and somehow managed to knock the handle off it. Stupid twat that she was.

What after you've consigned this thread to the twats bin!! Will do :)

jealous.com :)

Are you gonna wear anything Blades related so we can spot you on the telly ???
Definitely on Sunday, always wear something Blades related if we're playing. Other days it could be Yorkshire cricket polo or Barmy Army shirt. We're either rows 1,2 and 3 so should be easily spotted!

Definitely on Sunday, always wear something Blades related if we're playing. Other days it could be Yorkshire cricket polo or Barmy Army shirt. We're either rows 1,2 and 3 so should be easily spotted!
Will keep me eye out for you then on Sunday - enjoy :)

Did Grecian2000 get those t shirts to you in time...??

PS - If I get up to Headders this aft (25% chance atm) I'll send you a picture of the hailstones.

Hailstones mmmmm! Might need some as we're in uncovered direct sun for four days. Yes I know you feel sorry for me ;)

Found it, but didn't sample as we were meeting friends. Will definitely go back. I know your missus is from the Caribbean but is she specifically from Barbados? Gorgeous people!

Scoured the markets today and even went to Rockley. Sorry mate, tried but no luck, a bit like the Blades!

Back
Top Bottom