Hitler/McCabe (again) on latest playoff failure

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

....Sorry for the bad language

Know these have been done to death but was bored.

Also quite like this different one a Weds fan did. Despite it taking the pee out of us; you have to laugh at yourself. One day the boot will be on the other foot!

I'd like to know what the toothless blokes are really talking about.
It sounds hilarious

Well the blokes on the second video certainly look like a lot Wednesday fans I know...

Well that cheered me up after my round of golf at concord golf club yesterday, we do seem to leave ourselves wide open for stuff like this, but hilarious to watch.

ps brentfords lost 3 league one play offs at wembley , and failed in 7 league one play offs

when man utd fans first did this video 15 years ago for a Liverpool failure was quite funny , its 7000th use puts it in the why did a chicken cross the road category

poke fun but with a bit of freshness

ps brentfords lost 3 league one play offs at wembley , and failed in 7 league one play offs

when man utd fans first did this video 15 years ago for a Liverpool failure was quite funny , its 7000th use puts it in the why did a chicken cross the road category

poke fun but with a bit of freshness
I can't remember any of those 7,000 videos having words such as playing full backs and midfielders at centre backs and one of our players failing a drugs test and other such words. It's mainly the wording that's quite funny and fresh, i suppose it's what tickles your fancy mate, this obviously didn't tickle yours which suprises me a tad as you have a good SOH, perhaps the Blades have really got to you.:)

Do you think the Wendy fan knew the implications of actually stating that those toothless, alcoholic imbeciles were Wednesday fans? I think that's funnier than anything.

Do you think the Wendy fan knew the implications of actually stating that those toothless, alcoholic imbeciles were Wednesday fans? I think that's funnier than anything.
That's one of the many reasons it's funny as fuck:)

I can't remember any of those 7,000 videos having words such as playing full backs and midfielders at centre backs and one of our players failing a drugs test and other such words. It's mainly the wording that's quite funny and fresh, i suppose it's what tickles your fancy mate, this obviously didn't tickle yours which suprises me a tad as you have a good SOH, perhaps the Blades have really got to you.:)

this was 2007 ,only the names change

or fabregas movinbg away in 2011

theres one for all 92 clubs if you look it up
Liverpools got about 30 including Gerrards slip

soooo funny ,,, maybe not

Last edited:
It's as funny as the latest script.

I liked the Desso pitch line: "That's going to turn Higdon into Fucking Ronaldo is it???"

Good stuff. Only problem with it - Baxter isn't accused of using a performance enhancer.

The Fast Show was shite from the start. There were no jokes in it.

this was 2007 ,only the names change

or fabregas movinbg away in 2011

theres one for all 92 clubs if you look it up
Liverpools got about 30 including Gerrards slip

soooo funny ,,, maybe not

I know the reason why you're bored of it, you keep looking at all 92 teams version of it, no wonder eh. The season has finished and it's a bit of banter coming from the dark side, get a grip mate.

Or is this another one of them our fans are cunts for liking something like this posts? If you don't like it don't watch it again and don't post on the subject, simple, no need to get yourself in a pickle over it.

Or is this another one of them our fans are cunts for liking something like this posts? .

no its a for god sakes find something fresh appeal
not re working an antiquated video thats been done to death , and then given a bolt of lightening a la Frankenstein, giving us a stiff lifeless monster

no its a for god sakes find something fresh appeal
not re working an antiquated video thats been done to death , and then given a bolt of lightening a la Frankenstein, giving us a stiff lifeless monster
Sorry mate, i'll not like anything like that in future, i promise i won't do it again:rolleyes:

It has to be fresh comedy mate, sorry:)

Must be my age, but I'll take Ronnie Barker over McIntyre and Boyle every time (which in itself may prove my ignorance of "fresh comedy"). A funny joke stands the test of time. I laughed, as did HB Jnr. Mrs HB didn't, but then again, she laughs at Some Mothers do Ave Em.

....Sorry for the bad language

Know these have been done to death but was bored.

Also quite like this different one a Weds fan did. Despite it taking the pee out of us; you have to laugh at yourself. One day the boot will be on the other foot!

First video absolutely magic. If you get offended at that as a Blade you must have had a humour bypass. We have always been able to laugh at ourselves. Absolutely brilliant.

Well done.

to all those seeing this badly sub titled german video for the first time , welcome to the inter web

may I suggest a site called you tube , it is very good
you might like to try a new fangled medium called tweeting

Back
Top Bottom