Helicopter sighted heading towards Shirecliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
5 minutes ago. I was driving down Deerlands Avenue towards the Chaucer Asda where I saw a low flying blue and yellow helicopter flying in the general direction of Shirecliffe where Uniteds training ground is located.

Can anyone guess who the new signing in it might have been?

5 minutes ago. I was driving down Deerlands Avenue towards the Chaucer Asda where I saw a low flying blue and yellow helicopter flying in the general direction of Shirecliffe where Uniteds training ground is located.

If it's Blue & Yellow won't it be the Rozzers, must have found the rest of Jose's stash ;)

Robbery down Shirecliffe way?

It's Securicor Brussels coming for the DCL money .

Soft lad it was the Air Ambulance for James Wallace's trip to Fleetwood

Colin McRae?

I can confirm it`s just landed and decanted Paddys.
He`s our deadline day marquee signing. Happy with that.

Northern General patient?

Stringfellow Hawke

It'll have been the pigs private transfer copter, bringing Adam Reach in. Just circling over Shirecliffe while they flicked a few Vs out the window.

It was Kevin McCabe..............

DROPPING OFF THIS!

brokenprinter.gif

AND PICKING UP THIS..............

pa-1798478.jpg

It was probably that guy who owns 'The Range'. He likes bargains and was flying in with some of his cronies to see what he could pick up cheap and sell on at a profit. What he didn't realise is that we have been picked over already by Birmingham and Everton!

Sure it wasn't SYPD, it is Sheffield afterall.

Back
Top Bottom