Have you ever wanted a season to end in February?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boxer Blade

Reaction score
I cannot ever remember, even in the worst of times wishing a season would end now, I realise there is still the possibility of a play off place but the form over all the season says we will probably finish around where we are now, and I am a glass half full sort.

All I feel we can achieve really is to accept it, play a more positive style, couple of loan players to give it a bit of impetuous, get it over with, hopefully on a slightly more positive note and start again with several new players and gain some confidence with the signings and (hopefully) look forward to the new campaign, you have to have confidence from somewhere or else whats the point, surely we won't go through this again?

Lets hope the players and manager have a different mindset to this, although evidence suggest that it's highly unlikely. It's like a fucking soap opera this club but unlike a soap we'd be lost without it. Lets not chuck the towel in just yet, that isn't the bladesway.

tumblr_mew0b4QHmu1rk7p8zo1_500.gif

This is what I feel like. I've lost almost all interest. I come on here for a bit of a read and a sense of community now, mainly becuase I live far from Sheffield.

As far as the season itself goes I'm struggling to care. Board don't seem to care so why should I?

We live in hope that we can turn it around against all odds and though very few of us are hopeful it can be done. Barnsley is the perfect example.......... Without any sort of re-inforcements though it's looking unlikely

Lets hope the players and manager have a different mindset to this, although evidence suggest that it's highly unlikely. It's like a fucking soap opera this club but unlike a soap we'd be lost without it. Lets not chuck the towel in just yet, that isn't the bladesway.

Eldorado?

I have been reading this board over the weekend and found I just couldn't post anything, there is so much (very understandable) anger and rage, I feel as a fan there is little I can do but try and stay positive for the future, some how you have to, you have to have hope or whats the point? I know its not the boards or NA's fault but even bleedin Wendy are rubbing it in, so so tough but, as I say, try to keep the faith, it will get better, hope

I can't remember the last season that I didn't want it to end by February.

I had to go for a meal Saturday night and listen to the inlaws plan coaches and hotels for the playoff final.... The championship playoff final.
Fuck this season, other than the ched one it's been the most horrific for a long time!

I have been reading this board over the weekend and found I just couldn't post anything, there is so much (very understandable) anger and rage, I feel as a fan there is little I can do but try and stay positive for the future, some how you have to, you have to have hope or whats the point? I know its not the boards or NA's fault but even bleedin Wendy are rubbing it in, so so tough but, as I say, try to keep the faith, it will get better, hope

It's not as bad as it all feels, despite the season being nearly over. The board might be a mess but to what degree no-one really knows yet. So I'll not be at 2013 levels of worry unless or until we fail to totally rebuild in summer.

Where we were under Julian Winter and David Weir was genuinely the brink of division 2 and God knows what then. I still maintain we now have a more than adequate budget to succeed, and one complete squad overhaul and a semblance of intelligence and persistence from the board will do the trick.

Even a broken clock etc etc... :)

I cannot ever remember, even in the worst of times wishing a season would end now, I realise there is still the possibility of a play off place but the form over all the season says we will probably finish around where we are now, and I am a glass half full sort.

All I feel we can achieve really is to accept it, play a more positive style, couple of loan players to give it a bit of impetuous, get it over with, hopefully on a slightly more positive note and start again with several new players and gain some confidence with the signings and (hopefully) look forward to the new campaign, you have to have confidence from somewhere or else whats the point, surely we won't go through this again?

Not so much wanting the season to end but can't wait for the next.

I've convinced myself that:

There will be a big clear out
The clear out is actually part of a bigger plan
Mr CV will live up to his CV
The team next season will be exciting and will have potential to survive in division two
We'll be points clear at the top this time next year
Brayford will be captain
Kids will start having hero's

Then again I might be wrong.

Fuck me graf, is that a relation of yours

We've been overtaken by the Dingles who in Winnall and Hammell have two players that would walk into our side. I still don't know why we didn't sign Winnall at the time, and he's proven to be quality. We're doomed to mid table and this is without doubt the most disappointing season I can recall as a Blade since I've supported them in 1989. The relegation season under Adams was bad but you knew that we'd be a force in League One the season after. We don't have that same comfort now do we! Its just desperate stuff. I'd love the season to end now if you knew that we won't make the play offs, but that's a crystal ball job. You've got to try and remain positive but I lost much of that after Saturday's display.

I just want this bollocks over now so we can get on with bombing these bellends out of the club and getting in some players who give a shit. Or doing nowt, which is more likely.

Back
Top Bottom