Happy Birthday to us!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Whilst the site has been around in some guise for longer, it's 10 years today since I made live the current incarnation of the forum! :)

Thanks to all members for being a part of the place and here's to another decade.

Happy birthday forum.

number10.jpg

Yes Happy Birthday indeed and congratulations Foxy and Linz.

The Forum is the best one for our club and I have never seen one elsewhere anywhere near as good. Indeed Bladesmad is the best one I'm awareof in the "Mad" family nationally. One day as a relative newcomer I'd like to hear the story of how it evolved if that's at all possible.

Don't be shy, I'm sure plenty would be interested.

Foxy, congratulations for all your hard work and long may we prosper.

If I was a nit picking miserable git, I would say that the picture of the no. 10 shirt should have been TC.

You fill up my senses. ....

Here you go...Happy Birthday and cheers for all the hard work on S24SU!

image.jpg

I'd just like to echo the comments of the other posters, well done Martin and Linz for your dedication to the cause.

As fan's sites go, s24su is as good as any site I've come across, and that's down to the attention to detail you've applied. With a few very obvious lines that should never be crossed, posters have the freedom to comment about any and everything, often with a coherence and intelligence that makes the site what it is. Thanks to the pair of you and here's to the next decade, and to that day when we're a Premiership fixture (sorry Swiss!) and have a feeder team in that lot from S6.

Been around for most of that 10 years. Ups and mainly downs, but at least this place,has been consistently good. Happy Birthday to us! :)
Same here. I've met quite a few of the members of this forum and made some good friends. Happy Birthday S24SU, and thanks to Foxy and Linz for making this what it is today.

Here's to another 10 years, and more after that.

Congratulations! I've not really contributed much to the forum and never met anyone from it either. :) :)

Keep up the good work!

Happy birthday and a MASSIVE thank you to Linz and Foxy. Without your time, input, dedication and lurve.... etc

Cheers. :)
Exactly what he said.

Thank you very much and keep up the good work as I'm gonna need you more than ever for the next few months whilst I recover from the ankle operation due to take place tomorrow

Happy birthday S2.

Great place for all fans, and genuinely met some great people because of it. Unfortunately I now class a few of them as some of my best mates, the poor sods.

Foxy, congratulations for all your hard work and long may we prosper.

If I was a nit picking miserable git, I would say that the picture of the no. 10 shirt should have been TC.

You fill up my senses. ....
No it ought to have been Deano.

Happy Birthday, great site and we all appreciate all your efforts, thank you.

Congrats & well done (from a relative newbie). Long may it continue. It's a really cracking site.

A14B
Bladesmad-S24SU Solidarity Committee

Agree with all the comments - it's been the first port of call I'll look to for anything Blades-related. The matchday updates are also second to none. Plenty of clubs will live tweet the action during matches - the fact United have seemingly never attempted to do that is probably the biggest compliment they could give Foxy and Linz

Agree with all the comments - it's been the first port of call I'll look to for anything Blades-related. The matchday updates are also second to none. Plenty of clubs will live tweet the action during matches - the fact United have seemingly never attempted to do that is probably the biggest compliment they could give Foxy and Linz
Basically this.

Pic related - third place on my bookmarks bar is pretty good going. Thanks so much.

bookmarks.JPG

Never make top two though do we? Typical United!

Well done to both of you.
Excellent site and vital for Blades many miles from Bramall Lane.
Really appreciate the ongoing match tweets and videos.
Keep it going for another ten years and many more.
UTB

Happy birthday and congratulations on building the forum to what it is today.

Well done to both of you.
Excellent site and vital for Blades many miles from Bramall Lane.
Really appreciate the ongoing match tweets and videos.
Keep it going for another ten years and many more.
UTB

Couldn't put it better...

Other than to say Foxy and Linz there's a drink of your choice waiting next time we meet up.

Would be anyway, but always good to have an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom