Hands off

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

cobbler150

Reaction score
First our manager who romps the league! Now our captain, legend and fan fav of left back!!!!

I always liked red side of your city.....blue is starting to appeal now!

Please leave him alone

I wonder if Hussey could go there in a swap deal... might be a possibility. Would rather avoid spending a fee on another 30 year old defender.

Love Buchs!! True competitor, Nicky Maynard only player whose ever given him trouble. Will be gutted if he goes.

Can't say I know much about Buchanan. Is he a good player then?

Surprised it wasn't his first signing. What did he see in Hussey that was so special?

First our manager who romps the league! Now our captain, legend and fan fav of left back!!!!

Please leave him alone
You do realise we serfs are not eating at the chairman's table and have no influence on what Wilder does?
Going for your players shows how low this club has plummeted to be fair.

You do realise we serfs are not eating at the chairman's table and have no influence on what Wilder does?
Going for your players shows how low this club has plummeted to be fair.

Course I do you muppet!!! Im mucking about, no hostile tone intended!

You talk like your used to buying players from Madrid or United, last time i checked you lost out in Revell to us, and picked up Jake Wright! Looking at way your playing you too, could do with few of Wednesdays under 12s, let alone our captain and one of our best players.

You talk like your used to buying players from Madrid or United, last time i checked you lost out in Revell to us, and picked up Jake Wright! Looking at way your playing you too, could do with few of Wednesdays under 12s, let alone our captain and one of our best players.
wouldnt take any of wednesdays first team , weve won as many as they have so far this season

I wonder if Hussey could go there in a swap deal... might be a possibility. Would rather avoid spending a fee on another 30 year old defender.

Didn't think a player could move twice in one transfer window? He's already transferred from Bury.

I've never heard of him, but seeing as though you've taken the time to come on here and issue a hands off, i'm emptying my copper jar and selling my two gold teeth to bank roll this signing... Just for clarity, what is this lads name that we can't have?

If only he knew that we're Sheff United, and we take what we want.

#BigHitters

Please leave him alone

Just why can't you take the same view as our chairman does in these kind of situations? "We can't stand in his way when a bigger club comes calling" etc etc.

;)

Back
Top Bottom