Hands in pockets..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade67

Reaction score
arms folded. very little crazy arm waving or shouting of obscenities. Watching Wilder on the side lines is a worry. Or are we not measuring managerial ability this way anymore?

People like his post match interviews which is the most important thing.

First few games was not like that. Present form is absolute serenity compared to that.

Never have done, that's a very stupid thing to do. I tend to go on results and results alone. This may be hard for some to accept but it's just the way I am. :D

Ok, getting the hang of this now. A good manager wears the right clothes (lucky ones preferably), is better if he waves his arms about a bit, talks the talk in interviews and can indulge in touchline charges when required.

Anything else?

Ok, getting the hang of this now. A good manager wears the right clothes (lucky ones preferably), is better if he waves his arms about a bit, talks the talk in interviews and can indulge in touchline charges when required.

Anything else?
Occasional near punch up with the opposition manager. We like those. Bit of passion.

Anything else?
You forgot............. a good manager gets results. :)

Anything else?

Tells it like it is.
But not too much, or he'll be a bully.
Unless he bullies Dean Hammond. Because that's ok.

Anything else?

Likes a scrap at Roses cricket at Old Trafford?

Probably. How can any footballer respect a manager who dresses in leisure wear? Saville Row gets results.

QED.
Nearly pressed the report button on this but then bottled it . Does anyone know what happens if you press it?

Do you go to an instant chat with Foxy or Linz or some bot they've invented?

Or is it just a boring complaint form

Nearly pressed the report button on this but then bottled it . Does anyone know what happens if you press it?

You end up in the twats thread!

It releases a virus which destroys the computers of the poorly dressed.

Think carefully before you press the report button 67.....it's been known to incite the ghost of Linz sat astride Foxy's shoulders, accompanied by forum nether-beings (silverfox being a good example) dressed in United shirts of years gone by. It's a sight you'll regret summoning, but once released all hell breaks loose.....you've been warned fellow Blade.

Think carefully before you press the report button 67.....it's been known to incite the ghost of Linz sat astride Foxy's shoulders, accompanied by forum nether-beings (silverfox being a good example) dressed in United shirts of years gone by. It's a sight you'll regret summoning, but once released all hell breaks loose.....you've been warned fellow Blade.
That's exactly the fear that stopped me. I had a feeling it might be something I'd regret.

arms folded. very little crazy arm waving or shouting of obscenities. Watching Wilder on the side lines is a worry. Or are we not measuring managerial ability this way anymore?
I think exactly the same. Watching MOTD or whatever, I often used to comment on people such as Brian Robson, Roberto di Matteo, Roberto Martinez, David Moyes etc etc etc who never seemed to offer any advice, encouragement or criticism EVER, even if they were getting thrashed by the opposition - very strange!!

Back
Top Bottom