Hallam FC tomorrow #Cure4Charley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadly_D'Jaffo

Reaction score
Evening Blades

There will be a fundraising effort at the friendly vs. Hallam FC to raise money for Charley Ashton, a super brave young Mum who needs supporting for life saving Immunotherapy.

Charley is a friend of the family, so my better half and a couple of her friends shall be bucket collecting at Sandygate tomorrow. You can read more about Charley's challenge at www.cureforcharley.com

Donations, great or small, contribute to a very desperate cause. Please make a difference by sparing what you can or raise awareness by simply sharing on social media.

Link to donation page:

www.gofundme.com/2csb3vg

Thank You Blades

I have a feeling we may see some extra first team players tomorrow night in need of game time.

I would have thought it will be a 16/17 man squad against Derby so it makes sense that a few will play at Hallam FC.

A cracking Tuesday nights football to look forward to

Evening Blades

There will be a fundraising effort at the friendly vs. Hallam FC to raise money for Charley Ashton, a super brave young Mum who needs supporting for life saving Immunotherapy.

Charley is a friend of the family, so my better half and a couple of her friends shall be bucket collecting at Sandygate tomorrow. You can read more about Charley's challenge at www.cureforcharley.com

Donations, great or small, contribute to a very desperate cause. Please make a difference by sparing what you can or raise awareness by simply sharing on social media.

Link to donation page:

www.gofundme.com/2csb3vg

Thank You Blades

I was going anyway, but now I've got a very good reason to. I'll be more than happy to contribute to the cause.

I have a feeling we may see some extra first team players tomorrow night in need of game time.

I would have thought it will be a 16/17 man squad against Derby so it makes sense that a few will play at Hallam FC.

A cracking Tuesday nights football to look forward to

I have been reliably informed that a strong squad of players that didn't feature vs. Grimsby will be played.

Id expect something like;

Ramsdale
Freeman Wright Semple K.Wallace
J.Wallace Whiteman Brooks
Adams McNulty Scougall

I have been reliably informed that a strong squad of players that didn't feature vs. Grimsby will be played.

Ramsdale
Adams McNulty Scougall
Dare i say that Deadly could be ITK.....

Ramsdale
Adams McNulty Scougall

J. Wallace? Hope your right mate.

No sure as to whether I will make it up to Sandygate but if not I will log in to Just Giving and throw some in the bucket.

Really tough reading about stuff like this going on in the world when absolute scumbags seem to stroll through life without issue.

Ramsdale
Adams McNulty Scougall

Who is this "J.Wallace" you speak of?? ;)

Ramsdale
Adams McNulty Scougall

Actually, just seen this.......

Sheffield United will take a strong squad to Sandygate tonight for a friendly with Hallam FC.

The Blades make the annual trip to face the Countrymen, with boss Chris Wilder revealing that Kieron Freeman, Stefan Scougall, Paul Coutts, Louis Reed and Kieran Wallace will all join the under 21 squad for the match at the world's oldest ground.

Wilder told sufc.co.uk: "It is an ideal opportunity for a number of lads to get minutes in their legs. Freeman, Kieran Wallace, Reed, Coutts and Scougall will all play, complemented by the under 21s group."

Actually, just seen this.......

Sheffield United will take a strong squad to Sandygate tonight for a friendly with Hallam FC.

The Blades make the annual trip to face the Countrymen, with boss Chris Wilder revealing that Kieron Freeman, Stefan Scougall, Paul Coutts, Louis Reed and Kieran Wallace will all join the under 21 squad for the match at the world's oldest ground.

Wilder told sufc.co.uk: "It is an ideal opportunity for a number of lads to get minutes in their legs. Freeman, Kieran Wallace, Reed, Coutts and Scougall will all play, complemented by the under 21s group."

Think you can add Wright and Whiteman to tonight's gathering !!

It doesn't look like pre-season has gone well for Scougall if he's been included in that group.
Obviously not been able to recreate the form he showed in his first few months which impressed Wilder. Pity.

Team?

_________Ramsdale
_________Coutts Reed__________
Hall _______Wright_______ Hallam

Last edited:
It doesn't look like pre-season has gone well for Scougall if he's been included in that group.
Obviously not been able to recreate the form he showed in his first few months which impressed Wilder. Pity.

Team?

_________Ramsdale
_________Coutts Reed__________
Hall _______Wright_______ Hallam
Ramsdale ....... Freeman, Semple, Wright, K Wallace .......... Whiteman, Coutts.......... Brookes, Scougall, Reed ........ Wright.

Ramsdale ....... Freeman, Semple, Wright, K Wallace .......... Whiteman, Coutts.......... Brookes, Scougall, Reed ........ Wright.

The problem with that team is it puts Reed in a wide left attacking role which I don’t think would suit him.
With those personnel, I would probably play Reed and Whiteman as the box-to-box midfielders, Coutts in the hole and Scougall wide.
However, I would rather play one of the U21's in their proper position and give Scougall and Coutts a half each.

Evening Blades

Link to donation page:

www.gofundme.com/2csb3vg

Thank You Blades

I'll gladly donate tonight, really hope you raise what you need.

Any other Blades making an appearance tonight?

The problem with that team is it puts Reed in a wide left attacking role which I don’t think would suit him.
With those personnel, I would probably play Reed and Whiteman as the box-to-box midfielders, Coutts in the hole and Scougall wide.
However, I would rather play one of the U21's in their proper position and give Scougall and Coutts a half each.
Certainly can'y disagree with that pal.

A good evenings football to look forward to. Love the annual Hallam FC friendly.

Fuck you cancer you Fucking fuck!!!
I've just read the funding page for Charley and the football side of things is now irrelevant to me. Hope she raises millions :(

When was the last time we had two players with the same name in a Blades side ?

Did Harry Johnson Snr and Jnr ever play together?

Jake Wright and Jake Wright, what a time to be alive.

Did Harry Johnson Snr and Jnr ever play together?

Old Harry had two sons.

Did we have two Smith's in the same team ever?

Old Harry had two sons.

So I believe, I think the lesser known son was a left back - Silent will know.

Bound to have had two Smiths at some point but don't know about first names being the same.

Just looked it up and Junior didn't start until 1916 and Old Man Johnson finished in 1908.

So I believe, I think the lesser known son was a left back - Silent will know.

Bound to have had two Smiths at some point but don't know about first names being the same.

Just looked it up and Junior didn't start until 1916 and Old Man Johnson finished in 1908.

Harry and Tom Johnson (brothers) would have played together around 1930-1931

Also the Wagstaffe and Shaw brothers in the 60's.

Harry and Tom Johnson (brothers) would have played together around 1930-1931

Also the Wagstaffe and Shaw brothers in the 60's.
Yes but I don't think we've ever had 2 players with exactly the same name in the same side.

Imagine if we won the game and both scored, we'd be talking about it for years :D

Fred E Smith and Fred A Smith played at the same time in the early 1950s. To avoid confusion, the Blades fans identified them as Big Fred and Little Fred

Back
Top Bottom