Grimsby away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
This game has been put back to Wednesday 9th November for anyone thinking of going.

I love how much of a complete disaster this cup is!

At least we're out of the total fuck-up, sponsorless League Cup and can concentrate on the only 2 competitions that should concern us - The Emirates FA Cup and getting out of this godamn division. I hope we never sully our hands on the Fuckatrade Big Boys Reserves Run-About Cup again.

At least we're out of the total fuck-up, sponsorless League Cup and can concentrate on the only 2 competitions that should concern us - The Emirates FA Cup and getting out of this godamn division. I hope we never sully our hands on the Fuckatrade Big Boys Reserves Run-About Cup again.

As much as I would like to see us do well in the FA Cup aswell, I wouldn't mind an early exit so we can concentrate on getting out of this godforsaken hell hole. The less games we play the less chance of some of our lads getting tired or injured. But in the past its been vital for moral and a catalyst in a good unbeaten run but I don't think/hope we don't need that this season. I'd also like to see some more handbags from our mate Koeman, id love to see blades beat the mardy git 1-0 again!

As much as I would like to see us do well in the FA Cup aswell, I wouldn't mind an early exit so we can concentrate on getting out of this godforsaken hell hole. The less games we play the less chance of some of our lads getting tired or injured. But in the past its been vital for moral and a catalyst in a good unbeaten run but I don't think/hope we don't need that this season. I'd also like to see some more handbags from our mate Koeman, id love to see blades beat the mardy git 1-0 again!
Blade88, although the fa cup aint what it was I really hope we can get to the third round this year, I mentioned on another thread that I would love to play somebody who is struggling in either of the above divisions, the cup doesn't get the juices flowing but a home game against Sunderland say or, my preference rovrum, providing they are still bith around where they are now would be an attractive fixture, also providing we are still in our current form,lot of provisos there but you get my drift!:)

Yes, the game v. Man. U last season netted us at least £1m. Pity it all went on Adkins' pay-off.

damn, that's the last thing i needed to hear. i have booked the penthouse suite in the poshest hotel in cleethorpes,for the tuesday night along with evening meal...:(

that's £4 i'm not going to see again..:p

Don't cancel it! Get yourself on "fishwife.com" and find yourself a local female companion for the evening.

Just fucking cancel it. We are both out of a competition that neither wanted to be in in the first place. We won't have ever played a more pointless game.

Couple other clubs have taken the piss a bit and had their gaffers come on for a brief cameo. Which begs the question...

Would you go if it was certain that Chris Wilder would be on for the last 10 minutes?

1 Ward
2 Wilder
3 McCabe s
4 Foxy sponsored by doordeals.com
5 Knill
6 McCabe K
7 Mitchell
8 Light grey anorak guy
9 Rooker
10 Currie
11 Linz

Piss on their fish.

1 Ward
2 Wilder
3 McCabe s
4 Foxy sponsored by doordeals.com
5 Knill
6 McCabe K
7 Mitchell
8 Light grey anorak guy
9 Rooker
10 Currie
11 Linz

Piss on their fish.

Defence looks strong, are we playing wing backs though?

Back
Top Bottom