Greenwich Blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've still not seen it yet; anybody any idea what game the footage was from? I've seen a still showing me wearing the 1971 retro shirt but I've had that one for over ten years so there are plenty of possible matches.

Had to be done; I'm not noted for my modesty or for being shy.

Is that the one I posted earlier? It's OK, I'm not after royalties or anything, but I'm 3,000 miles away in Dubai, Trig Jnr (TY) sent me the picture on Whatsapp, presumably from his TV screen, I posted it and now it's your avatar.

Isn't technology a wonderful thing?

I've still not seen it yet; anybody any idea what game the footage was from? I've seen a still showing me wearing the 1971 retro shirt but I've had that one for over ten years so there are plenty of possible matches.
Judging from your body language we've fucked up so that narrows it down to about 400 matches mate

Is that the one I posted earlier? It's OK, I'm not after royalties or anything, but I'm 3,000 miles away in Dubai, Trig Jnr (TY) sent me the picture on Whatsapp, presumably from his TV screen, I posted it and now it's your avatar.

Isn't technology a wonderful thing?

The Viewpoints poster formerly known as Stafford Blade posted it on my Facebook timeline and that is the one I actually copied; I then came on here to find that you had posted it and felt incredibly guilty that I'd infringed your intellectual property or something. You could invoice my agent but he lives in New Zealand and will only just have got out of bed.

Back
Top Bottom