Good luck to Swindon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

robbiez666

Reaction score
They play good football and deserved to beat us over two legs. It's great to see a manager put together a team of talented young players and allow them to express themselves.

I think we'd all accept that they deserve to be in the final on this season's form and performances.

I do fear for their defence against Preston though.

Preston will win about 6-2 if Swindon defend like that.

Don't think anyone who has been tonight would wish them anything other than heartache.
I'm thinking who'd be more of a threat next year. Probably preston but totally get your point

They play good football and deserved to beat us over two legs. It's great to see a manager put together a team of talented young players and allow them to express themselves.

I think we'd all accept that they deserve to be in the final on this season's form and performances.

Well how bloody gracious! Bollocks to that. I do not think they deserved it and even if I did - Remember our 1st season at this level. We were the best team to watch, so fuck em and the brown envelope Ref from the 1st leg.

What a load of bollox.
They beat us and looked the part (going forward at lest).
Their manager was complementary to us.
If we gonna start getting upset by a load of chav, wannabe ultra fans!??
FFS lads grow a pair!!

UTB
FTO

Swindon were the best side over 2 legs. However, I sincerely hope that Beckford and Garner share hat tricks in the final. Quite simply one of the most vile, classless, subhuman sets of supporters I've ever witnessed. Disgusting. Any Blade wishing them luck can surely not have been there tonight - and I don't mean that as a criticism.

With my childish head on , there were some top Blades having a right scrap at the end , stewarding and policing was pathetic ,they obviously haven't handled anything like that before. Some lads had full scale fights and were just shepherded back to the terrace ,some just walked with the cops and stewards watching. The Bristol fan was right ,southern dingles ,and yes you big brave wankers I am a northern cunt ,better than being a southern one though isn't it.

Swindon had a better overhall season than us but can't agree with you on the play off games, at 3-0 tonight we looked desperate, but with the fans behind us the United fought back, Swindon where hanging on at the end - this tie was lost at the Land thanks to a s**t poor referee - United played OK tonight and but for not having ANY Center back we would have won. NC probably should have started with Davis and probably brought Adams on earlier - but can't knock the effort + the the support was terrific!
I think we would have given Preston a good game at Wembley but Swindon have no chance.

The Behaviour of the Swindon fans who came on the pitch at the end was a disgrace.

See you at the Lane next year Swindon!

Fuck them and their hard case fans , hope and think preston get a hatfull.
Bunch of diving two hats that were assisted by handballs and refused penalties, that said they've saved us from embaressment and wasted money.
Swindon will be a weaker team than Preston next season in a stronger league than this years teams

Swindon's midfield and attack is up there with the best.

Swindon's defence is down there with the worst.

They overplay the ball. Try to be too cocky with it. Never try to head it out of play to stop an attack. Some may say it's adventurous. This is League 1, not the World Cup.

Obviously I've not seen much of Swindon this season but i'd take it many of the goals they have conceded have been caused by them overplaying and ultimately getting the ball intercepted.

Prediction: Preston 3 - 1 Swindon

I wasn't there last night so I haven't seen how the Swindon fans behaved. That said...

How in the Hell do so many of you want Preston to win? What a pack of twats they are.

I wasn't there last night so I haven't seen how the Swindon fans behaved. That said...

How in the Hell do so many of you want Preston to win? What a pack of twats they are.
Because over 46 games, they earned ten more points than Swindon.

Unfortunately you don't get extra points for grace and style. Ask Arsenal.

I don't mean to say they should have finished below Swindon. I'm just surprised so many Blades are wishing them well. Personally I hope they get taken apart and someone sticks a couple of good ones on arch-bollocks Kevin Davies.

With my childish head on , there were some top Blades having a right scrap at the end , stewarding and policing was pathetic ,they obviously haven't handled anything like that before. Some lads had full scale fights and were just shepherded back to the terrace ,some just walked with the cops and stewards watching. The Bristol fan was right ,southern dingles ,and yes you big brave wankers I am a northern cunt ,better than being a southern one though isn't it.

I wasn't there last night but in previous games v Swindon - home and away - I've never witnessed any real bother from them and wouldn't have thought they were much of a match for some of our lot. Heard a few comments from people there - the consensus was they started it but mixed views on how it developed. Not condoning violence of course - just interested in what happened.

I wasn't there last night but in previous games v Swindon - home and away - I've never witnessed any real bother from them and wouldn't have thought they were much of a match for some of our lot. Heard a few comments from people there - the consensus was they started it but mixed views on how it developed. Not condoning violence of course - just interested in what happened.

It seemed to be mainly teenagers starting the confrontation, and with their being an extra 5k+ fans from the last time we went there, I'm not sure they reflected genuine Swindon support.

Fuck them. Classless goading at the end by a bunch of pricks who'd run a mile in reality. I hope Preston, who are far less plastic, stuff that twats.

UTB

After the moronic behaviour of their 'fans' last night I hope Preston absolutely hammer them, bunch of d1cks, although admittedly probably the first game of the season for most of the imbeciles.

Back
Top Bottom