Good luck Kel !!! UTB

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Skin full. Friday night. Catch up. Can't disagree.BDTBL would be a great world stage.
Good Luck fellow Blade.

Bramall Lane woudn't be big enough for a kel brook fight.

It's actually on live over here tomorrow afternoon so it'll be nice to see Sheffield and even better to see one of our own doing the business. It was interesting watching the Porter fight as I thought the American commentators might see it different but no, they all thought that he did enough which was nice.

Saw Porters comeback fight and he looked good, which makes Kells performance even better with hindsight.

Good luck Kell, keep that Khan fight in your sights, would love to see you smash that wankers face in.

It's actually on live over here tomorrow afternoon so it'll be nice to see Sheffield and even better to see one of our own doing the business. It was interesting watching the Porter fight as I thought the American commentators might see it different but no, they all thought that he did enough which was nice.

Saw Porters comeback fight and he looked good, which makes Kells performance even better with hindsight.

Good luck Kell, keep that Khan fight in your sights, would love to see you smash that wankers face in.

I don't think that Kell gets the recognition that a homegrown, world champion deserves. He totally outclassed Shawn Porter in his own backyard which is a tremendous achievement. The next fight after tonight has to be Amir Khan.

Echo the best wishes to Kell. I've followed his progress with interest over the years and he keeps stepping up. I'd love him to fight at BDTBL but we'd need some work on the catering, ahem, access to beer to host anything like that.

He was in the fan park last week but came on too close to kick off to go and say hello and get a picture which was a shame.

Well done to Kel on his great perfomance last night couldnt fault it
Will Khan be next ?

Back
Top Bottom