Getting Nervous Now

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

stringjunior

A Stringer original
Reaction score
Pathetic really for a grown man, but anyway.... And I can't even hit the ale to calm myself down as I have to drive over from Stockport. So what are we all doing to relax?

I'm currently on fag number 381 and coffee number 9 (which I'm sure won't help). Being in work would help as I'd be busy, but I'm not today.

Aaaaarrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

COME ON!!!!!!!

Pathetic really for a grown man, but anyway.... And I can't even hit the ale to calm myself down as I have to drive over from Stockport. So what are we all doing to relax?

I'm currently on fag number 381 and coffee number 9 (which I'm sure won't help). Being in work would help as I'd be busy, but I'm not today.

Aaaaarrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

COME ON!!!!!!!

IN NIGEL WE TRUST and from about 7.30 onwards, sing your heart out.

UTB

It's nice to have the buzz of the big games back
anything could happen tonight ,anything

You are right, anything could happen, but we can play our part by everyone being hoarse in the morning - that's all we can do now.

Just bloody sing for once - EVERYONE.

UTB

Well, I've just started my spurious "afternoon appointment at the hospital" which has kept me from going to some training in London which would not have ended until 5.30. 5.30?? I'll be getting the vocal cords ready with the help of pint of lager by then.

Well, I've just started my spurious "afternoon appointment at the hospital" which has kept me from going to some training in London which would not have ended until 5.30. 5.30?? I'll be getting the vocal cords ready with the help of pint of lager by then.
Damn you and your alcohol consumption

Just remembered mike deans reffing
admiralbuzzkill.gif

I've chilled out (literally) with a decent bike ride and a late spot of lunch at home, will get myself sorted shortly and head for an early pint or two on London Rd, because i'm a thirsty fecker!

Just looked out of works window and there is an infeasable amount of traffic. Its immediately made me feel sick knowing judgment night draws near......

I've just opened a can of relentless so I'm bouncing when I get to my seat :D
btw - bits of snow have settled up Crookes, clear sky now tho.

I'll be sitting in my bloody cold office in Canada pretending to work whilst listening to the 5 live feed and trying to avoid the quizzical looks of my boss when Annies song echoes around the office

Back
Top Bottom