Getting Into The Scunthorpe Game - Advice Please

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Bought tickets for one of the Scunthorpe stands but just got a phone call saying they won't post them, and offering a refund.

Myself and Foulkes Jr are keen to go to the game.

Can anyone here let us know if this is possible, and if so how we can get tickets.

Thanks

Bought tickets for one of the Scunthorpe stands but just got a phone call saying they won't post them, and offering a refund.

Can anyone here let us know if this is possible, and if so how we can get tickets.

Thanks

Ask them if you can pick them up on the night instead?

Thanks

I've often thought that Mr Foulkes in your avar has a massive lob on.
Since the photo is in black and white and the ball is a dark colour - to match his shorts - it looks like he is sporting a huge erection, cupped gently in his right hand.

I know this isn't very helpful about how you can get into the Match at the weekend but I just had to tell someone.

I've often thought that Mr Foulkes in your avar has a massive lob on.
Since the photo is in black and white and the ball is a dark colour - to match his shorts - it looks like he is sporting a huge erection, cupped gently in his right hand.

I know this isn't very helpful about how you can get into the Match at the weekend but I just had to tell someone.
That's quite a big bell

We did it once... had to use the Doncaster address of one of Foxy's previous colleagues.

Do you know anyone with a DN address?

Is the reason they won't post them cause they Have Sussed you as a blade with a sheffield postcode? Or has the club shared private data as per chesterfield away? I can't see why they won't post if they thought you were a scunt?

I've got tickets in the home end but nearest the away end and don't expect to be the only one. It's there own fault for sending such a poor allocation of away tickets.
I live quite near Scunny, close enough to be a supporter, pm me if you want some assistance. :)

Ask them if you can pick them up on the night instead?

The match is now all ticket, so you can't turn up and pay on the day.

Is the reason they won't post them cause they Have Sussed you as a blade with a sheffield postcode? Or has the club shared private data as per chesterfield away? I can't see why they won't post if they thought you were a scunt?

I hesitated when the website asked for a Sheffield postcode but, naively as it turns out, I couldn't see it being a problem. It's two of us, and one's a junior.

The woman I spoke to from the ticket office said it was 1) the Sheffield postcode and 2) the fact it was the first time I had bought tickets there. There was no point arguing with her but I did refuse a refund for the time being in the unlikely event that I could somehow make a case to someone more senior.

Due to a balls up with tickets some years ago, we did indeed do it once. I drove to their ticket office, in my most chavvy gear and gave them, when requested, a Donny postcode, house number and road name.

We then, went in the away end with the tickets for the home end (shows how much attention the two people who "checked" our tickets paid), but as it started filling up (was a sell out) bottled it and informed a steward we'd somehow got in the wrong end.

We were allowed through the gate into the home end and sat through 90 minutes of inane rubbish (both on the pitch and spewed from the stand we were in).

I certainly wouldn't suggest you do so and I'd suggest those whose job it is to stop these sorts of things, will probably be monitoring places like this for any identifying clues to people trying to get in the home end.

I certainly wouldn't suggest you do so and I'd suggest those whose job it is to stop these sorts of things, will probably be monitoring places like this for any identifying clues to people trying to get in the home end.
~

I feel like I've joined some kind of resistance movement.

The match is now all ticket, so you can't turn up and pay on the day.

You have already paid for the tickets, so you wouldn`t be turning up and paying on teh day, you'd be collecting previously purchased tickets, however...

The woman I spoke to from the ticket office said it was 1) the Sheffield postcode and 2) the fact it was the first time I had bought tickets there. There was no point arguing with her but I did refuse a refund for the time being in the unlikely event that I could somehow make a case to someone more senior.

...I suspect the above means that you are screwed either way...

I know of 68 sitting in the home end;).

Back
Top Bottom