GERRUM TOLD WILDER!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kozzy_is_my_Dad

No excuses, no dickheads.
Reaction score
Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder has rubbished suggestions that team spirit is a problem behind the scenes at Bramall Lane. United enter Saturday’s meeting with Oxford bottom of the League One table having failed to win any of their opening four games.

But Wilder, who dismissed claims his side lacks the stomach for a fight following last weekend’s defeat by Millwall, insisted confidence, not character, is the biggest issue facing United’s players following a disappointing start to the new campaign.

This fits in just nicely with Blade for Sale's Support for Wilder thread! http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/support-for-chris-wilder-thread.48747/

Bring on Oxford, UTB!!

Linky: http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...chris-wilder-blasts-rumour-mongers-1-8083104?

Blades boss Chris Wilder blasts rumour-mongers

If you have been affected by this story, or feel that you or a friend/loved one may be rumour-monger then please feel free to call our helpline for impartial support and advice on 0800-1889-back-the-fuckers

Latest from the OS . Wilder calls for backing.
Chris Wilder hopes the Bramall Lane fans can stimulate the players into getting the result everyone needs.

It's not the fans.He needs to ask the board for proper backing fans can only do so much.

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder has rubbished suggestions that team spirit is a problem behind the scenes at Bramall Lane. United enter Saturday’s meeting with Oxford bottom of the League One table having failed to win any of their opening four games.

But Wilder, who dismissed claims his side lacks the stomach for a fight following last weekend’s defeat by Millwall, insisted confidence, not character, is the biggest issue facing United’s players following a disappointing start to the new campaign.

This fits in just nicely with Blade for Sale's Support for Wilder thread! http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/support-for-chris-wilder-thread.48747/

Bring on Oxford, UTB!!

Linky: http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...chris-wilder-blasts-rumour-mongers-1-8083104?

Slasher in U turn!

Latest from the OS . Wilder calls for backing.
Chris Wilder hopes the Bramall Lane fans can stimulate the players into getting the result everyone needs.

It's not the fans.He needs to ask the board for proper backing fans can only do so much.
In other words "I don't care if it's another shite performance, get clapping or you're ALL BASTARDS!"

Interesting comment from a Northampton fan on that Star article....

"Im a Cobblers fan and come in peace :)
I read everyone's comments with interest because this was very much how Wilder was when he came to us at first . He was not afraid to upset people and liked to create a siege mentality , almost to show that he was the boss . This was among players , the media and the fans to a certain extent .
He did eventually pull it round though and created a spirit that no one had ever experienced before on and off the pitch .
Would swap him in a heartbeat for Rob Page "

Interesting comment from a Northampton fan on that Star article....

"Im a Cobblers fan and come in peace :)
I read everyone's comments with interest because this was very much how Wilder was when he came to us at first . He was not afraid to upset people and liked to create a siege mentality , almost to show that he was the boss . This was among players , the media and the fans to a certain extent .
He did eventually pull it round though and created a spirit that no one had ever experienced before on and off the pitch .
Would swap him in a heartbeat for Rob Page "

Bit harsh on himself there, I bet he is ok really.

Fans have been excellent for me, newness of a new manager, a Blade to boot and a load of new signings. Even 3-0 down to Southend the Kop were up for it 2nd half (until the realisation set in that we weren't going to test their goalie). Fans on stand by Wilder, you and the players need to perform now.

Yes, of course I'll back your so far incompetent and immature style of management.It may have worked on Football Manager but this is life.

It's working so well.

Back
Top Bottom