'Game changing investment'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
More lies and bullshit from McCabe.

But it is all ok because we can all tweet and talk to Jim Phipps on Facebook.

Just as unambitious as we ever was.

Fucking wank. Heads need to roll

Get real, it may be a terrible result today but 1st defeat in 7. Seriously, this is the definition of "knee-jerk"

isa a 5-2 defeat worse than say barnsley today 1-1 with a minute to go at port vale then getting nowt , over 46 games
swindons had the best home record in league 1 for the past 3 seasons

isa a 5-2 defeat worse than say barnsley today 1-1 with a minute to go at port vale then getting nowt , over 46 games
swindons had the best home record in league 1 for the past 3 seasons

Losing late by a goal is a bit unlucky but Swindon have buggered us today, nothing lucky about that. They probably could have had even more goals if they had been even more clinical in front of goal.

We've lost a football match. Its not the end of the world.
I suspect Jim's twitter will be in melt down tonight though.

We've lost a football match. Its not the end of the world.
I suspect Jim's twitter will be in melt down tonight though.

It's not the end of the world but it will be interesting to see how we respond from it.

I'm with Brownie on this one. I like the interaction Jim has with the fans but ultimately he is one of our co-owners secretaries who retweets pictures of fat blades fans having a beer in Corfu or favouriting the odd tweet of some arsehole who has squeezed his medium blades shirt onto his labrador.

We are in net profit re. buying and selling players since Maguire left. Let's stop pretending the club is ambitious. What have we become when some see the positives of a tonking at Swindon?

we ve been tonked before , no doubt we will gert tonked again , we arent real madrid you know

swindon are a very good league one side especially at home , we are a work in progress a team under re construction lets not lose sight of that

come the return at the lane if we dont get our own back thats the time to worry

We are the Real Madrid of this division, or should be with the investment

We have never been the Real Madrid of this league. We are another club that has been relegated to this league and foolishly believed we could get out of it first time round.

We have never been the Real Madrid of this league. We are another club that has been relegated to this league and foolishly believed we could get out of it first time round.

How was it foolish to believe we could get out first time?

we are solvent , not awash with money
man utd spent 160 m and lost 4-0 at mk dons

Most of their first team players from that match got shipped out as well. Not a great comparison really and I am not sure Man Utd are too gutted about dropping out of the cup which has pretty shit prize money. Van Gaal certainly didn't give a crap about that result.

Man Utd's kids lost at MK. Let's do like for like

man utd second string cost 10 times what we have

we are re building from scratch , theres bound to be set backs ,
lets worry if we get tonked next game
villa won at liverpool last week turned a corner , ran into a cul de sac today , thats what happens with new squads

Man Utd?? - YES. I'm playing BTL bingo, only need Two Time European Champions Nottingham Forest for a full house.

man utd second string cost 10 times what we have

we are re building from scratch , theres bound to be set backs ,
lets worry if we get tonked next game
We have been tonked in the last two games but we got lucky at Colchester no such luck today. Second best in all departments this result has been coming and if something isn't changed fast there will be more to come.

allm sides get beat , , and occasionally stuffed is all Im saYING , THE FACT THERES A BAND OF BLADES WAITING TO POUNCE ON ANY SET BACK LIKE A pack blood curdling wednesday fans is far more worrying to me

Its like theres a brian the blade fan club of I told you so blades praying we lose so they can jump on any indesgression ,
we will get the chinese investment and hotel arguments recycled ad infinitum , instead of discussing if a batch of new players are settling in or having difficulties, we lost get a grip ,chelsea lose games hartleppol lose games burton lose games we lose one the world ends

allm sides get beat , , and occasionally stuffed is all Im saYING , THE FACT THERES A BAND OF BLADES WAITING TO POUNCE ON ANY SET BACK LIKE A pack blood curdling wednesday fans is far more worrying to me
SET BACK !!! we hav'nt dominated a game all season and half the fans accept it, no they lap it up. Jeez.

we havent been over run in any game Ive seen , all been pretty even to be fair

we started from scratch were unlucky to lose first 2 I thought

how was it lucky at olchester , thought games lasted 90 minutes

we havent been over run in any game Ive seen , all been pretty even to be fair

we started from scratch were unlucky to lose first 2 I thought

how was it lucky at olchester , thought games lasted 90 minutes
Games don't last 90 mins, fans patience lasts 90 mins, or usually less

Back
Top Bottom