Fuck em

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
tine served blades man been here for ducking years 38 been going since I was 4 and been a season ticket holder 20 out of the last 25 years brought up with Edwards and portferfield and enjoyed basset years and just been a blade but duck me if people ask me who I am I say I'm fucking Sheff untied and if they don't like to they can all fuck right off but my point is I was here before that set of 11 shit cubes who report shred my club today and I'll be here ticking after they have all fucked offs one a blade you know the rest......

Cool. Just asking. BTW, Is it pervy to fancy Lois Griffin? I think I want her and I don't know what to do about it.

tine served blades man been here for ducking years 38 been going since I was 4 and been a season ticket holder 20 out of the last 25 years brought up with Edwards and portferfield and enjoyed basset years and just been a blade but duck me if people ask me who I am I say I'm fucking Sheff untied and if they don't like to they can all fuck right off but my point is I was here before that set of 11 shit cubes who report shred my club today and I'll be here ticking after they have all fucked offs one a blade you know the rest......

When they cut me open Brownie. UTBlades will be stamped right the way trough me like Blackpool rock. Not too long to wait but I hope to fuck they've improved before I shuffle off.

careful, I've seen angry, drunken rants turn to season tickets been cut up, and loyalties switched to s6. It'll get better

I read this and thought I was still pissed from last night. It's the period of 'sober reflection' now and trying to work out if you did anything else that could have been offensive rather than amusing.

You will be pleased to know that there will probably not be any drunken rants today as I'm facing up to a similarly sized weapons grade hangover.

What I think my point was once a blade, always a blade. I was here before that shower of incompetent idiots who represent Sheffield United as professional footballers were here, and I'll be here a long time after they have gone.

I'm never going to see Ducks and ice cubes in the same light again :)

Back
Top Bottom