Free Blades videos...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Hi

Clearing out the loft, I found a few Blades videos on VHS:

Season Reviews 95/96, 96/97 and 97/98

Matches from 2006/2007:
Blades v Chelsea
Newcastle v Blades
Blades v Boro
Watford v Blades

If anyone is interested in these, please let me know. I work near the Wicker, so happy to meet around there or in town. I don't want anything for them, but if you do transfer them to DVD, copies would be appreciated.

PM me or email "my forum username"@hotmail.com

Cheers
Nick

IMAG1933.jpg IMAG1934.jpg

If you want depressing further at seeing the quality and fight we had back then ...

:)

pommpey

Season reviews, that's a blast from the past.
I remember when they used to do special editions of one off victories we had too. I seem to remember the pigs were terrible for them. Anything more convincing than 2-0 and it was in their shop on VHS the week after.

Season reviews, that's a blast from the past.
I remember when they used to do special editions of one off victories we had too. I seem to remember the pigs were terrible for them. Anything more convincing than 2-0 and it was in their shop on VHS the week after.

I remember one particular season review that got turned off the match before we played a Midlands team at Cardiff...

Anyone still got the 100 years 100 goals video? There is a Tony Agana goal on there at Huddersfield in an FA cup tie that is still one of the Best goals I have ever seen a United player score. I've got the VHS some where but absolutely no means of playing it.

Good old season reviews... where goals against and defeats never happen.

Anyone still got the 100 years 100 goals video? There is a Tony Agana goal on there at Huddersfield in an FA cup tie that is still one of the Best goals I have ever seen a United player score. I've got the VHS some where but absolutely no means of playing it.

I've got this too, and a VHS/DVD combi to play it on :)

Yep, converted it to DVD a while back, if I get 10mins I'll find the goal and upload it.

Back
Top Bottom