Free agents to be the new emergency loans?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sothall_Blade

Reaction score
How long after the transfer window "slams shut" will it be before we hear the phrase "We couldn't quite get them over the line but we are now exploring the free agent" market?

Any player who is a free agent would be nuts to sign for a club now.
Just wait a few days and your appeal and options will be massively increased.

pretty sure my appeal will still be ZERO

Not many teams interested in an over weight, no talent 30 year old lol

1398618.main_image.jpg

How long after the transfer window "slams shut" will it be before we hear the phrase "We couldn't quite get them over the line but we are now exploring the free agent" market?

Any player who is a free agent would be nuts to sign for a club now.
Just wait a few days and your appeal and options will be massively increased.

BUMP.

Free agents indeed.

A convenient alternative to 'we've still got the loan window'.

Free agents in general are like those hard biscuits with the sugar on them and the ironic word 'NICE' imprinted on.

There's a reason they are the only ones left at the bottom of the biscuit barrel come the end.

I wouldn't say no to Diego poyet... However overall free transfers at this stage are going to be poor.

If they were good they would have a club by now.

We can pick up all the useless dross other clubs don't want.

Given that we're rumoured for Danny Holla who is currently a free agent we could be signing him at any point from what I've heard about him he is a good player and one we could do with signing so let's not make judgements about the team or about wilder not signing another cm lets just see what happens over the rest of the week

I Refused to play the Transfer window game today, went out for the evening and come home to discover a loop hole in the system where we can still get lumbered with Hamond style crap.

I thought today was it, go with what we have until January, but no.. Weeks more speculation and waffle to look forward to..

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...r_out_of_contract_players_893654/index.shtml?

City Boss Still On The Player Hunt

With the transfer window shut, Coventry City manager Tony Mowbray is now looking for players who are out of contract and without a club.

Free agents, can be signed at any time and the City boss has said that he will now use this route to try and boost his squad.

Mowbray told the Coventry Telegraph's Andy Turner: “We’ve been working hard trying to sign footballers,” said Mowbray; “it’s hard to compete with some of the teams in our league – Sheffield United are signing everybody – but we’re trying our best.

“We’ve added some youthful exciting players to the group but we need some more experience.

"It was crucial we kept Marcus Tudgay and Sam Ricketts in the summer and Chris McCann has shown that he can stamp his class on a game but I’d have liked another one or two and it’s been really difficult to find the men who want to come where we are as a club at the moment.

“Once the window shuts we’ll try to find out-of-contract players who have waited to see what options they’ve got.

"There are lots of players out there but we have to find the right ones.”

Free agents in general are like those hard biscuits with the sugar on them and the ironic word 'NICE' imprinted on.

There's a reason they are the only ones left at the bottom of the biscuit barrel come the end.

Are they pronounced nice or Nice? I can never make my mind up.

Back
Top Bottom