Former Players with the Blades Bug

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Given our perception of most footballers is of money grabbers who don't give a toss about the clubs they play for but are simply out for the next big transfer to line their shiny suit pockets it has been refreshing this season to see how many former Blades do come and watch. They definitely give me a warm glow when I see them and I think they deserve a mention. So these are the ones I have seen recently:

Kozluk has just done home and away against Spurs.
Tracey has done a few home games this season including tonight.
Brown was at the Lane tonight
Paddy Kenny was away at MK Dons.

Over to you lot

I saw Alan Quinn a summer or two ago in the banner and he was full of blades praise. . . And Guinness within twenty min of arriving :)

I think one of my favourite things about Utd is how many 'foreigners' come to sheffield and make it their base. The cockneys in the Bassett era for example.

I think one of my favourite things about Utd is how many 'foreigners' come to sheffield and make it their base. The cockneys in the Bassett era for example.

Indeed. JP Javary and Santos were sat together right in front of me in the exec seats when I was last sitting there - they apparently go to quite a few.

Harry, Kyle Walker, Curtis Woodhouse, The Beard, Brian Deane, Tony Agana all been seen at games in the last year.

Representing Utd certainly seems to instill a bug in people.

That said, I've not seen Bryan Robson recently.

I've seen David Holdsworth a couple of times, i also remember him turning down a loan move to Wednesday saying he couldn't play for them as he was a blade.

Back
Top Bottom