CONFIRMED Flo - Gone for a Burton!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah think Clough said last week that he was looking to get him out to get games under his belt. Good luck to him there. I'd like to see him back in the rfed and white eventually. Maybe with a full preseason he might be pushing for first team next season. Thats if he can make the step up to Championship level ;)

Good luck to him there. I'd like to see him back in the rfed and white eventually.

I doubt it. I get the feeling Clough doesn't fancy him. All well and good saying he's going out to gain fitness after injury, but I bet James Wallace wont be sent out on loan when he finally gets fit.

I would have had him in the squad at least for the last few games. Coutts and Holt have failed to impress, Reed's been out of form and Baxter's been suspended, yet Flo still didn't get a look in.

I doubt it. I get the feeling Clough doesn't fancy him. All well and good saying he's going out to gain fitness after injury, but I bet James Wallace wont be sent out on loan when he finally gets fit.

I would have had him in the squad at least for the last few games. Coutts and Holt have failed to impress, Reed's been out of form and Baxter's been suspended, yet Flo still didn't get a look in.

Coutts has looked a really intelligent footballer and has done well I would say.

By all accounts Holt at Notts County was possibly our best player.

Checked on Harrison McGahey who's at the other end of Division 4: Tranmere have lost three in a row, and he gave away a penalty and was subbed in the last game(?). They're one above relegation but heading in the wrong direction.

Hope things go better for Flo, who, as is pointed out on the United site will be getting good quality competitive football.

Seems like loans are a big marketplace for repair jobs.

Back
Top Bottom