Fleetwood vs The Blades (predictions poll)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fleetwood vs The Blades (predictions poll)

• 0-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-0

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • 0-1

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 1-1

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • 2-0

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • 0-2

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • 2-2

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 2-1

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • 3-0

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 0-3

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 3-1

• 1-3

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • 3-2

• 2-3

• 3-3

• Any Other Score

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

I'm going for 1-2 and a win for us. Going to be a tough match and think it will be pretty even but think we will just get one to make it 2-1 to us at the death after battling it out at 1-1 for the majority of the match.

I'm predicting 3-1 to blades,whilst fleetwood are down on their luck,let's strike and make a statement as we have been doing away from home last few games,keep up the good work CW and your back room staff and we the fans are right behind you and your team.
UTB

I've voted 0-3 in the belief our score was first. I want everyone, including the football Gods, to realise that I mean a resounding 3-0 home win. In fact, if anyone knows how to alter the vote, it would be to the ultimate benefit of the mighty Blades...

They like to play football under Rosler which should suit us (and probably them) so there should be goals..................like Peterboro :)

depends what formation we play - if Wright is fit, I expect him to play in a 3 at the back
wing backs - Coutts/Fleck in the centre - Duffy in the hole or playing freely to feed Done/Billy up top.

If it's that - we'll win - just like Gills/Dons away.

UTB

I voted for 3-0 when I meant 0-3 and now the curse has been cast.

I'm sorry, everybody.

I'd like another win and clean sheet. 0-2 Sharp and Done scoring

1-2. Woolford to score theirs because it's absolutely nailed on that he'll play a blinder, isn't it.

I voted 3-0 . That's a home win .

4-4-2 will be our undoing ..... We aren't the same formidable unit when we aren't 5-3-2

:(:(:(.

We will go back to 3 at the back IMHO.

Scougs will drop out.

I think 1-1, only because we still look to struggle to keep a clean sheet, and we will create chances. But I sense a "first goal for the club" coming up.....who might it be?

Sorry to be so negative but I can't see anything other than a home win.
A decent battling run with a couple of great escapes is due to come to an end.
Don't worry though, because this game is the catalyst to an even better run of results to come :)

Score draw. I voted 1-1. It's really crucial we win this, due to the top 2 playing one another, but these are a tough side and have a recent history of getting points out of us. Can't see us losing this one, but a win would be a genuine acheivement.

I've gone for 1-3. Whilst Fleetwood will be looking to bounce back from 3 straight losses I still see us beating them.
Done, Duffy and O'Connel to score. Woolford nailed onto score for them of course.

We will go back to 3 at the back IMHO.

Scougs will drop out.

I think 1-1, only because we still look to struggle to keep a clean sheet, and we will create chances. But I sense a "first goal for the club" coming up.....who might it be?

Big man....first goal for the club!! I perhaps need to think about laying the odd bet!

Back
Top Bottom