FIFA 15 Match Predictions: Sheffield United FC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Hello.

I had a wonderful idea, when i was bored... I thought I'd play *Sheffield United v Southampton to replicate the Capital One Cup Quarter Final draw.. however my plan was to play them CPU v CPU! So i did it, and i recorded it too! I'm gonna carry on the trend and upload a video of each opponent we are due to play with a brief description of what happened, these will be posted on a Friday, if our game is on a Saturday and a Monday if we have a Tuesday game, if we have a game on any other day, the video will be the day before. For those that can't be bothered to watch the full videos, as i know it can be a bit tedious i'll have a summary of each game under the video with the final result. Feel free to discuss the games in this thread too! Can FIFA tell us a lot about what our results may be?

I realize this may not be to everyone's taste, but I'm going to do it in a formula that hopefully everyone can enjoy. Please remember everybody, that this is of course fictional and has no direct representation of real life, this is a fun experiment. ;)

*As we won't know the match day squad until on the day of the game, Sheffield United will line up with the line up that played in their last match, for fairness.

Sheffield United v Southampton - Capital One Cup Quarter Final!

Video

Brief Stats
Shots 4-6
ON target 2-4
Possession - 46 - 54

Summary
- Southampton his bar three times
- Southampton miss a Penalty (Tadic)
- Southampton take a 1 goal lead after some shocking defensive errors
- Southampton look reasonably comfortable, controlling the game pretty well
- 70th minute, Sheffield United come into the game more, enjoy more posession
- Sheffield United bring on Higdon for McNulty, McGinn for Reed and Davies for Campbell-Ryce
- 90th minute Sheffield United counter and Substitute Ben Davies rockets a shot into the top corner
- Full time 1-1, extra time commences
- End of extra time and the score remained 1-1, Penalties then,
- Sheffield United take an early lead on Penalties after Murphy scores, Southampton level up, before Davies scores, Southampton miss and Higdon puts Sheffield United 3-1 up, Southampton miss again before McGinn wins the game on Penalties for Sheffield United.

Final Score
Sheffield United 1-1 Southampton (Sheffield United win 4-1 on Penalties)

Up Next
Barnsley (H) - Will be posted within 24 hours.

We live in hope, FIFA gives us a chance against Southampton, do you?

funny-christian-stories-2-5.jpg

As much as I like FIFA....why would you do this?

Play the game and beat Southampton 4-0 like I did. :)

Please don't do this every game
Hello.

I had a wonderful idea, when i was bored... I thought I'd play *Sheffield United v Southampton to replicate the Capital One Cup Quarter Final draw.. however my plan was to play them CPU v CPU! So i did it, and i recorded it too! I'm gonna carry on the trend and upload a video of each opponent we are due to play with a brief description of what happened, these will be posted on a Friday, if our game is on a Saturday and a Monday if we have a Tuesday game, if we have a game on any other day, the video will be the day before. For those that can't be bothered to watch the full videos, as i know it can be a bit tedious i'll have a summary of each game under the video with the final result. Feel free to discuss the games in this thread too! Can FIFA tell us a lot about what our results may be?

I realize this may not be to everyone's taste, but I'm going to do it in a formula that hopefully everyone can enjoy. Please remember everybody, that this is of course fictional and has no direct representation of real life, this is a fun experiment. ;)

*As we won't know the match day squad until on the day of the game, Sheffield United will line up with the line up that played in their last match, for fairness.

Video

Brief Stats
Shots 4-6
ON target 2-4
Possession - 46 - 54

Summary
- Sheffield United bring on Higdon for McNulty, McGinn for Reed and Davies for Campbell-Ryce
- 90th minute Sheffield United counter and Substitute Ben Davies rockets a shot into the top corner
- Sheffield United take an early lead on Penalties after Murphy scores, Southampton level up, before Davies scores, Southampton miss and Higdon puts Sheffield United 3-1 up, Southampton miss again before McGinn wins the game on Penalties for Sheffield United.

Final Score

Up Next

Are you bored because the transfer window is closed? Please don't do this for every game.

Hello.

Video

Brief Stats
Shots 4-6
ON target 2-4
Possession - 46 - 54

Summary

Final Score

Up Next

Ignore them, I enjoyed it and thank you!

:)

Okay, it was a bad idea. I'll not bother then. :rolleyes:

Sorry.

Fantastic. Bit of fun. No worries mate.
I (as you suggested) didn't have the patience to watch the full game, but thought it was a larf!

Okay, it was a bad idea. I'll not bother then. :rolleyes:

Sorry.

I like it mate. Me and my brother have this very detailed process of how we decide what bet to put on the game. It's decided by the fifa result. At Wembley against huddersfield, I had a fiver on blades 9-5 huddersfield with Porter scoring 7.

Back
Top Bottom