Fetch me a sausage roll

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Crackfish

Reaction score
I am really pissed off that every time I visit BTTBL, I am unable to buy a sausage roll. It seems that you have to set your alarm clock and get down there really early if you are to get the majestic meaty pastry treat. Is it that there are not enough sausage rolls available in the north of England! If this is the case then would it possible for McCarthy to bring a few from down south. I would appreciate it if he could provide me with something that I really want on a match day. Anyone who knows him, please have word.

Yep. Nice one. A better reality check there has never been.

Reactions: Dkc
I am really pissed off that every time I visit BTTBL, I am unable to buy a sausage roll. It seems that you have to set your alarm clock and get down there really early if you are to get the majestic meaty pastry treat. Is it that there are not enough sausage rolls available in the north of England! If this is the case then would it possible for McCarthy to bring a few from down south. I would appreciate it if he could provide me with something that I really want on a match day. Anyone who knows him, please have word.
Surprised anybody buys them at £2.70 a pop what a disgrace and if they are selling that many should have plenty of cash for a new striker.

Instead of going to the match you could have come with me to my Granddaughters 3rd birthday.
There were loads of sausage rolls. I had at least four so United drawing 1-1 at home to Oldham didn't bother me in the slightest.

Ched's not up to much. Maybe we could get him as Sausage Roll seller and then sneakily get him on the pitch at half time????

Meat pie, not many goals, come on Blades, gi' us a sausage roll.

My favourite Sausage Rolls are the Morrisons ones you get from the Morrisons pie shop. Thick and hearty Sausage Rolls with plenty of meat and plenty of pastry with optimal flakiness

Judt go to waitrose before and shove one down your kegs before the game, you can pull it out at HT...it worked for Ched ffs...

It's a valid point though...the catering facilities at BDTBL are a joke. Takes forever to get served and never have enough pies.

Nay lad, the best thing coming out of Barnsleeee ,is the black dag. No offence Jean darling ,I am on about the black pud ,which in New Zealand they wrap in plastic. Ugh!!!. They should have that at the Lane. in sausage skin of course. Puts lead in thi pencil tha knows . Remember the old adage. Time flies but sausage rolls,
They must have rolled of before you got there mate. Sausage meat reminds me of the old hit song It's a mystery. It's a mystery What you see is what you get whatever that may be:D.

My favourite Sausage Rolls are the Morrisons ones you get from the Morrisons pie shop. Thick and hearty Sausage Rolls with plenty of meat and plenty of pastry with optimal flakiness
I have seen where they make them ...that is all

Do not fret. The board have approved Ched burgers and jumbo Ched sausage rolls to go with the Ched stand, Ched shirts etc.
Nice to see they are focusing on the important things and not letting distractions like the fans, club, promotion etc get in the way of their ultimate quest of screwing 125 years of reputation and history up.
Rant over, had to much night nurse

My old Greyhound wouldn't let you walk past a Greggs without buying him a sausage roll and he wouldn't eat any others. I once bought him one from a fancy bakery in Morpeth and he refused to eat it!
Great dog, lovely character.
Just to add to the story; it all started when we were stood outside Greggs in Whitley Bay and this little lad dropped his sausage roll and the dog ate it.
From that day he would stop
outside any Greggs we would be walking past and refuse to move until he got his sausage roll. Even if we were on the other side of the road you'd have to cross to go into Greggs for him!

My lad once asked for one, so I got it for him, was £2,80 I think and hard as nails and burned dry, we now make sure we eat before we go in, it is an absolute disgrace at that price for somthing that is usually the cheapest thing in the bakery.

stop at greggs on the moor they have 2 shops, and get a pack of 3 on way to game and cheaper too.................or you could really overboard and get a steak bake :D

Nay lad, the best thing coming out of Barnsleeee ,is the black dag. No offence Jean darling ,I am on about the black pud ,which in New Zealand they wrap in plastic. Ugh!!!. They should have that at the Lane. in sausage skin of course. Puts lead in thi pencil tha knows . Remember the old adage. Time flies but sausage rolls,
They must have rolled of before you got there mate. Sausage meat reminds me of the old hit song It's a mystery. It's a mystery What you see is what you get whatever that may be:D.
and heres me thinking the best thing to come out of barnsalee was the A61 :D:D:D:D:D:D

Have you not heard about the great sausage roll shortage?

Back
Top Bottom