Fenerbahce fans on the way to Old Trafford!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kazarre13

Turkish Blade
Reaction score
Fenerbahçe fans on the way to Old Trafford!
There Is Only One United, Sheffield United!

Gcpovq_Z.jpg

K_Ux_K3m_Q.jpg

I can see why the Blades badge looks attractive to Turkish fans
We wear red - the colour of the national flag
The Sea Cutlasses look a bit like scimitars
...... and the the Yorkshire rose looks a bit like an aerial view of a Gyros :)

Fancy a Fenerbache game ,would it be easy to get tickets ?

I can see why the Blades badge looks attractive to Turkish fans
We wear red - the colour of the national flag
The Sea Cutlasses look a bit like scimitars
...... and the the Yorkshire rose looks a bit like an aerial view of a Gyros :)

Shag your women and drink your coffee!

No idea now, Sitters. I went years ago to Fener v Galatasary. I was with the Fenerbahce fans, absolutely mental experience. If you get the chance, go!
IMG-20161015-WA0005.jpg went to atletico last Saturday with 2 friends who have season tickets, 54 k atletico fans and 100 from granada. Much better than when I went to see real which was touristy ,this was proper fervent support , loved it. Woody loved it too :)

Barca is the same as Real.

True .

Went to see Barca play Real Sociadad many moons ago and was met by massed ranks of their " fans " outside selling their tickets to the game to anyone that would buy them .

The match itself was shit and it was like a fucking morgue in there atmosphere wise too .

Barca's support and Club reeked of racism and I developed a real dislike for them after my experience there .

True .

Went to see Barca play Real Sociadad many moons ago and was met by massed ranks of their " fans " outside selling their tickets to the game to anyone that would buy them .

The match itself was shit and it was like a fucking morgue in there atmosphere wise too .

Barca's support and Club reeked of racism and I developed a real dislike for them after my experience there .
Just hope that doesn't happen to Atletico when they move to the new stadium next season. I doubt it as they are the working class team of Madrid ,like Utd ,Everton ,Man City etc Proper club. Try and get this season before the Calderon becomes flats.

Have the Blades ever taken another club's flag to a game? I can't imagine it.

Probably not, but one that would have been do-able would have been Burnley.

Hull 2 Burnley 0 - all other matches had been played, this was re-arranged. Hull needed to win by 3 to get promoted. They only managed 2 (in the first half) and United went up instead. Apparently quite a few Blades fans attended.

View attachment 20352 went to atletico last Saturday with 2 friends who have season tickets, 54 k atletico fans and 100 from granada. Much better than when I went to see real which was touristy ,this was proper fervent support , loved it. Woody loved it too :)

I spent ages wondering around Madrid looking for merchandise that wasn't Real's. On the plus side, it was a valuable lesson for someone else in how traipsing around the shops for stuff you're not interested in isn't exactly fun. :)

Probably not, but one that would have been do-able would have been Burnley.

Hull 2 Burnley 0 - all other matches had been played, this was re-arranged. Hull needed to win by 3 to get promoted. They only managed 2 (in the first half) and United went up instead. Apparently quite a few Blades fans attended.

Yes quite a few of us did go and we never entertained taking a fucking Burnley flag / scarf

Apparently quite a few Blades fans attended.

Been done several times before, but they certainly did, I was one, with Mrs Trig who was 7 months pregnant with Trig Jnr (TE). We arrived 5 minutes late and Hull were already 1-0 up and I feared the worst. I didn't have a flag though :)

True .

They charge 60 Euros minimum to see them play but never sell out - it's total madness.

I would love to say the proper team to follow in Barcelona is Espanyol, but as they're traditionally a set of Franco-loving right-wing Nazis then it's probably best to steer clear of both.

Reactions: Dkc
They charge 60 Euros minimum to see them play but never sell out - it's total madness.

I would love to say the proper team to follow in Barcelona is Espanyol, but as they're traditionally a set of Franco-loving right-wing Nazis then it's probably best to steer clear of both.

Got stuck in Barcelona for a week during the Ash Cloud debacle and stayed in a hotel run by a fanatical Espanyol fan. He absolutely hated Barca. Threw in free breakfasts every day to help us out, even though he could have sold the room many times over at a higher price.

He knew all about us and felt like a kindred spirit to me - lets face it neither of us are followed by supporters in it for the glamour.

Reactions: Dkc

40 euros to see Atletico last Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom