Fenerbache flags at games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jehovah

Reaction score
I keep seeing fenerbache fans promoting the righteous word of sufc.

There was a blades flag put up at Celtic park for their champions league tie and just seen this one as well.

I don't go to many away games these days. I wondered if we were returning the respect? anyone noticed any?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-10-00-22-04.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-10-00-22-04.png
    1 MB · Views: 111

Saw two lads with Ferner shirts in John street stand for the Donny game. Not seen any flags at all. Could have been Fernerbache supporters I suppose but didn't look very Turkish. :)

Saw a lad on Pond Street on the night of that game (Celtic v Fenerbahce). Didn't know the game was on at the time (and it only made a little bit more sense when I found out it was!), pretty sure he must have been a Blade?

I keep seeing fenerbache fans promoting the righteous word of sufc.

There was a blades flag put up at Celtic park for their champions league tie and just seen this one as well.

I don't go to many away games these days. I wondered if we were returning the respect? anyone noticed any?
I know where to go for turkish slags if thats any help to you ?

Time traveler,SUFC board member,Fenerbahce club member,New England Patriots fan,UFC fan,collector,cinema lover,animal rights activist,investor,Star Wars fan.UTB

That is his Twitter synopsis

I don't really get the link if I'll be honest. With the Fradi/Chengdu/Mariners links, you could understand any cross-branding because there were formal links. This seems mostly based on our board member happening to be a lifelong fan of this team. Will this really continue when he ultimately leaves?

There are individual teams other than United that I'll have a minor interest in. At uni it was Hibs. A year ago it was Vancouver. And for completely bizarre reasons I've also kept an eye in the past on Macclesfield and Aldershot Town. But these were at least individual decisions. I don't like the idea of a manufactured link – I've no issue with those that are genuinely following what's happening with Fenerbahce, but it's not for me.

I have a place in Portugal so I also support a Portuguese team. Most of my mates support Benfica, so I do the same. Perhaps I can get a flag done.
I used to love watching Eusebio play, so it seemed to make sense. One day everyone will support the Blades. :)

Those of you who go to a lot of away games will notice that the "high green blades" flag is ever present.
I've just been told that a Fenerbahce badge is being added to it very soon.

Those of you who go to a lot of away games will notice that the "high green blades" flag is ever present.
I've just been told that a Fenerbahce badge is being added to it very soon.

Will it be going alongside a San Francisco 49ers badge?

I think some people on here, are forgetting it was only a couple of years ago they tried to burn our ground down ;)

I think some people on here, are forgetting it was only a couple of years ago they tried to burn our ground down ;)

Only 1 person threw a pyro on the pitch who turned out to be not a Fenerbahce fan, he got beaten up by the Fener fans and all of them had to go to court a few times because of this and they all had to pay about 300 pounds each by court decision. Fenerbahce fans showed respect to Sheffield United and Chris Booth. Don't let one idiot ruin the image of the whole club.

My offer: Buy a Fenerbahce flag or scarf and use in the matches. It's name is ''Love Bridge'' :D

And send photo. I want to share on Twitter for Fener fans.

Have you got a couple of centre backs spare you could loan?

Back
Top Bottom