FC United Of Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The_Green_Man

Slave to the NHS.
Reaction score
upload_2016-5-5_22-53-8.png

All aboard the FC United Of Sheffield bandwagon........

On a very limited budget I need to build a squad, anyone know of any players going cheap?

It was Jimmy Sirrels idea .l

Wrong, Sheffield City council slapped a copyright on the Sheffield coat of arms and said SUFC could no longer use it as a club badge. The 'new' badge was a version of one designed by Jimmy hagan when he was a player to go on the club blazer all players were supposed to wear back then.

IF FC United Of Sheffield ever did form.

Would they still keep their boxes at BDTBL?
Would they still want tickets for the "BIG MATCHES" and would they sulk if they didn't get them?

Wrong, Sheffield City council slapped a copyright on the Sheffield coat of arms and said SUFC could no longer use it as a club badge. The 'new' badge was a version of one designed by Jimmy hagan when he was a player to go on the club blazer all players were supposed to wear back then.
I will take that on the chin then , can not believe the piggy council were that bitter and twisted .

I will take that on the chin then , can not believe the piggy council were that bitter and twisted .

Always makes me smile coming down the parkway and you look up at the bridge carrying the tram and it's got a plaque with OUR badge on it.

SCC have never liked us going back 40 odd years.

UTB

Just out of curiosity - if a team were formed, does anyone know what league it would have to start in and how many levels down the pyramid it would be?

Just out of curiosity - if a team were formed, does anyone know what league it would have to start in and how many levels down the pyramid it would be?
No. No one does. It would be up to the FA and mainly dependent on the size of the support. Some 'Phoenix clubs' have been allowed to start a fairly high level because the clubs in the leagues below just don't have the facilities to accommodate big crowds.

Back
Top Bottom