FAO ROYGBIV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I gave Barney a like Roygbiv, he's come in and taken his chance today. He had a bad season last season, but hes come in today when Roy's been too busy and he's done a job

Chris Wilder is that good, even Barney gets likes on this forum

Competition for places is always good. Can argue with strength in depth like this.

I'm so touched by these lovely messages. The good news for my fans is that I'm in the process of doing my own view from. I hope it will be enough to earn a first team place next week but if Barney gets the nod from the manager I will give him my full support #teamgame

I'm so touched by these lovely messages. The good news for my fans is that I'm in the process of doing my own view from. I hope it will be enough to earn a first team place next week but if Barney gets the nod from the manager I will give him my full support #teamgame
Too Late, McCabe has sold you, you're off in Jan

Don't worry. He's the forums Dean Hammond.....

I'm not one to tell tales mate, but someone else (called Barney I think) has done a view from.
I didn't give him a like though.
Some of the other posters gave him a like, but I didn't.
I'm going to wait for your view from.
I love you Roy.

I was curious so I read it a bit but then I felt dirty so I stopped

I'm not one to tell tales mate, but someone else (called Barney I think) has done a view from.
I didn't give him a like though.
Some of the other posters gave him a like, but I didn't.
I'm going to wait for your view from.
I love you Roy.
Tut tut tut, snitches get stitches lol

Back
Top Bottom