FAO Kazarre

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
I can't deny it but i love Fenerbahce. Awesome fans, great team. I have got a Turkish mate at work called Oguz and he tells me nasty things about Fenerbahce and tells me to support Galatasary instead, but i have decided Fenerbahce are the team for me!

The Fener fans were superb tonight, apart from the idiots that threw the flares towards where the ball boys were sat (I know they didn't throw them AT the ball boys, they just happened to be sat where they did throw them). I'd have liked to have been sat with those fans that were drumming, singing & bouncing for most of the game, shame we didn't get the entire away end doing it.

Already got a Fenerbahce shirt but tempted to get this seasons (we play in yellow at 5-a-side so it would get worn a lot!)

The Fener fans were superb tonight, apart from the idiots that threw the flares towards where the ball boys were sat (I know they didn't throw them AT the ball boys, they just happened to be sat where they did throw them). I'd have liked to have been sat with those fans that were drumming, singing & bouncing for most of the game, shame we didn't get the entire away end doing it.

Already got a Fenerbahce shirt but tempted to get this seasons (we play in yellow at 5-a-side so it would get worn a lot!)
The ball boys didn't just happen to be sat there when they threw them,they were sat there all way through,the fuckers threw them at the ball boys,where else were they throwing them.They want one shoving somewhere where they won't be able to sit ever again.Could have got very nasty.WANKERS.

The ball boys didn't just happen to be sat there when they threw them,they were sat there all way through,the fuckers threw them at the ball boys,where else were they throwing them.They want one shoving somewhere where they won't be able to sit ever again.Could have got very nasty.WANKERS.

no they didn't, they just threw them. Was nice to hear some of the old nastiness coming out towards the turks from our lot as well. Someone screaming out "anyone seen your miners" being a particular moment of brilliance. Go to a game on the continent and flares/fireworks are all over the place. Personally I don't see the issue. No one did get hurt did they? Good well let's move along then.

no they didn't, they just threw them. Was nice to hear some of the old nastiness coming out towards the turks from our lot as well. Someone screaming out "anyone seen your miners" being a particular moment of brilliance. Go to a game on the continent and flares/fireworks are all over the place. Personally I don't see the issue. No one did get hurt did they? Good well let's move along then.

So someone shouted something abusive about the people that the game was raising money for? Nice, what lovely fans we also have!

As for nobody getting hurt. I was at forest away when someone did get hurt by a flare in the 90s, perhaps ask that kiddy, although they're not kids anymore they'll be in their 20's/ 30's

And as you say, flares are notorious on the continent, so you'd think they'd know how to handle them better wouldn't you?

Don't have an issue with flares at the match. They handle it far better on the continent with areas where you can pretty much do what you want with flares and that sort of shit. Went to see AC Milan about 12 years ago and was amazed the sheer quantity of flares that went up in unison. The entire bank of the stand looked ablaze. I would suggest there are more bovril related accidents than flares and no one us suggesting a ban on Bovril.

Where did you get your Fenerbahce shirt from? Thought about getting one myself!

I didn't have a problem with most of the Fenerbahce fans, in fact all of them until the flare incident. Even then, I think flares look cool but to throw them is completely irresponsible and disrespectful to our ground. At least Selahattin Baki apologised and condemned their actions. Just a shame though because I thought the unity between the two clubs on the mining disaster and Chris Booth was great.

I went to the match really looking forwards to seeing a top continental team in action and i wasn't disappointed. I took my 5 year old son who absolute loved the Fenerbahce fans with their drums, flare, firecrackers and everything else. I don't see anything wrong with flares, it created a bit of atmosphere, although one single #nopyronoparty flare looks a bit shit, loads of them in unison are quite some sight to see.

I'm not against flares Bladesway,what i am against though,is what they do with them and just because one of them kids didn't get hurt doesn't make it right surely ffs.If that was one of your kids down there what would you have thought.When kids come into it its a different ball game,they might not want to go to a match ever again.

I'm not against flares Bladesway,what i am against though,is what they do with them and just because one of them kids didn't get hurt doesn't make it right surely ffs.If that was one of your kids down there what would you have thought.When kids come into it its a different ball game,they might not want to go to a match ever again.

Again when you go abroad they generally have contingency for discarding flares. Of course you don't want people hurt (kids or otherwise by the way, does it matter how old they are?) but no one did get hurt and they didn't throw them "at" the kids as you suggested in your previous post. It was an accidental issue that some of our fans jumped on. These were the same fans that were cheering a minute earlier when the flares were lit.

What I hate about this country is our propensity to wrap everything in H & S cotton wool. You can't stand up at the match yet you can abroad, you can't have flares at the match or you get banned for life, abroad its not an issue. Yet you don't see hundreds of people getting maimed elsewhere to my knowledge. You don't see fans in Germany trampled to death because they all stand up. We have some of the most draconian stewarding in football with fans treated like criminals just for being there, but when fans start abusing other fans and it really gets dangerous and kicks off all that happens is the police stand there with cameras videoing the whole episode. However, light a flare and your banned for life.

Again when you go abroad they generally have contingency for discarding flares. Of course you don't want people hurt (kids or otherwise by the way, does it matter how old they are?) but no one did get hurt and they didn't throw them "at" the kids as you suggested in your previous post. It was an accidental issue that some of our fans jumped on. These were the same fans that were cheering a minute earlier when the flares were lit.

What I hate about this country is our propensity to wrap everything in H & S cotton wool. You can't stand up at the match yet you can abroad, you can't have flares at the match or you get banned for life, abroad its not an issue. Yet you don't see hundreds of people getting maimed elsewhere to my knowledge. You don't see fans in Germany trampled to death because they all stand up. We have some of the most draconian stewarding in football with fans treated like criminals just for being there, but when fans start abusing other fans and it really gets dangerous and kicks off all that happens is the police stand there with cameras videoing the whole episode. However, light a flare and your banned for life.
Thanks for the reply and i'm with you all the way as i said i'm not against flares but just a question and try to give your honest answer what would your reaction been if one of the kids got seriously hurt?

Thanks for the reply and i'm with you all the way as i said i'm not against flares but just a question and try to give your honest answer what would your reaction been if one of the kids got seriously hurt?

I'd be angry and want to know why the fuck it happened but no one did. My point was you said they threw them "at" the kids, that didn't happen so its a non debate for me. I could fall down the stairs and kill myself banging my head but I haven't as yet so what do I do, avoid stairs?

I'd be angry and want to know why the fuck it happened but no one did. My point was you said they threw them "at" the kids, that didn't happen so its a non debate for me. I could fall down the stairs and kill myself banging my head but I haven't as yet so what do I do, avoid stairs?
Stairs and flares are completely different things,just wanted the question answering,oh and by the way i don't want no fucker moaning then when we do it at every away match this season and somebody gets seriously hurt,the president has been set that it has been accepted by quite alot on here due to the lack of replies and some of our crazy lot will have taken a good look at that last night and thought,oh look what i can get away with.The only problem is they never have a clue what to do with them when they are lit,i can see problems this season,i really can.

Stairs and flares are completely different things,
But they do rhyme.

OK for me the point is they can be safe, they can be used if there is a contingency for them when they are discarded. In Italy for instance I have seen them thrown to the tier below (empty area) and a bloke comes along and pours sand on them.

I think what I am getting at is don't just ban everything when with a little bit of thought it can be done. In this country our first thought is ban it because there is a million to one shot someone could get hurt. We have had it at work recently. You can't use your mobile phone in certain parts of the workplace in case a spark from one ignites some chemicals. FFS this has never happened and has never been proven but lets ban the magic black speaky box in case it sets off a fire with its mystical powers. Fact is it can't and it won't but it doesn't stop some jobsworth coming along and banning it "in case".

Stairs and flares are completely different things,just wanted the question answering,oh and by the way i don't want no fucker moaning then when we do it at every away match this season and somebody gets seriously hurt,the president has been set that it has been accepted by quite alot on here due to the lack of replies and some of our crazy lot will have taken a good look at that last night and thought,oh look what i can get away with.The only problem is they never have a clue what to do with them when they are lit,i can see problems this season,i really can.

Whut? So a lack of people typing "ffs" repeatedly suggests silent endorsement of the flare-chuckers?

As for getting away with it, the person who threw the flare was ejected from the ground... had it been a league match, they would have undoubtedly been arrested. The rules regarding flares in the ground aren't open to interpretation - possession is an offence. The Police, FA and Clubs have all decided that they will be taking a hardline against offenders and this has been repeatedly communicated via programmes, messages on the big screen and posters in the stands - http://www.facepyrofacts.co.uk/

The only problems you'll have this season are morons who think stark warnings don't apply to them. They should be prepared for arrest and football banning orders.

It is banned abroard too but these fans show how they respond to the ban :)

Whut? So a lack of people typing "ffs" repeatedly suggests silent endorsement of the flare-chuckers?

As for getting away with it, the person who threw the flare was ejected from the ground... had it been a league match, they would have undoubtedly been arrested. The rules regarding flares in the ground aren't open to interpretation - possession is an offence. The Police, FA and Clubs have all decided that they will be taking a hardline against offenders and this has been repeatedly communicated via programmes, messages on the big screen and posters in the stands - http://www.facepyrofacts.co.uk/

The only problems you'll have this season are morons who think stark warnings don't apply to them. They should be prepared for arrest and football banning orders.
Thank you for typing linz,much appreciated.

We are not talking about sparklers on bonfire night are we, we are talking red marine distress flares packed with explosives in a mix of nitrates and fuel such as magnesium designed to burn for at least 1 minute with the intensity of about 15.000 candles and at a temperature similar to a welding torch ............................ and people think it is OK to light these in a football crowd Jesus wept.
If that isn't bad enough ask the fella who has breathing difficulties on a good day what it feels like to be caught up in all that smoke, he might answer you when he can take off the oxygen mask the paramedics stick on him to bring him round.

We are not talking about sparklers on bonfire night are we, we are talking red marine distress flares packed with explosives in a mix of nitrates and fuel such as magnesium designed to burn for at least 1 minute with the intensity of about 15.000 candles and at a temperature similar to a welding torch ............................ and people think it is OK to light these in a football crowd Jesus wept.
If that isn't bad enough ask the fella who has breathing difficulties on a good day what it feels like to be caught up in all that smoke, he might answer you when he can take off the oxygen mask the paramedics stick on him to bring him round.

Sparklers can cause 3rd degree burns and have no doubt injured and blinded many more people than flaires

Back
Top Bottom